Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Milan Kundera
Milan Kundera Quotes
1. Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that's beautiful.
2. You can't measure the mutual affection of two human beings by the number of words they exchange.
3. The stupidity of people comes from having an answer to everything.
The wisdom of the novel comes from having a question for everything.
4. Business only has two functions - Innovation and Marketing.
Tags: Startup |
5. Pain doesn't listen to reason, it has it's own reason,
which is not reasonable.
6. How could she feel nostalgia when he was right in front of her?
How can you suffer from the absence of a person who is present?
7. Yes, if you are looking for infinity, just close your eyes.
8. I have a strong will to Love you for eternity.
Tags: Love Quotes for Her |
9. A person who longs to leave the place where he lives is an unhappy person.
10. Oh Lovers!
Be careful in those dangerous first days!
Once you've brought breakfast in bed, you'll have to bring it forever, unless you want to be accused of lovelessness and betrayal.
11. Making love with a woman and sleeping with a woman are two separate passions, not merely different but opposite.
Love does not make itself felt in the desire for copulation (a desire that extends to an infinite number of women) but in the desire for shared sleep (a desire limited to one woman).
12. There is no perfection, only life