Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Mark Twain
Mark Twain Quotes
1. I did not attend his funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
2. Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.
3. Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.
4. It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.
5. Find a job you enjoy doing, and you will never have to work a day in your life
6. And then there is that other thing: when you think you are reading proof, whereas you are merely reading your own mind; your statement of the thing is full of holes & vacancies but you don't know it, because you are filling them from your mind as you go along. Sometimes -- but not often enough -- the printer's proof-reader saves you -- & offends you -- with this cold sign in the margin: (?) & you search the passage & find that the insulter is right -- it doesn't say what you thought it did: the gas-fixtures are there, but you didn't light the jets.
7. KINDNESS is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
8. It is wiser to find out than to suppose.
9. He was our greatest living painter, until he died.