9 Famous Quotes of Mark Twain with Images 📸🖼️
Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Mark Twain
Mark Twain Quotes
1. I did not attend his funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
Tags: Minion | Funny | Quotes that will make you cry |
2. Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.
Tags: Deserve | Quotes that make you think |
3. Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.
Tags: Quotes that make you think | Change |
4. It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.
Tags: Underdog | Motivational | Dont Give Up | Fight |
5. Find a job you enjoy doing, and you will never have to work a day in your life
Tags: Job | Losing Job | Do What Makes You Happy |
6. And then there is that other thing: when you think you are reading proof, whereas you are merely reading your own mind; your statement of the thing is full of holes & vacancies but you don't know it, because you are filling them from your mind as you go along. Sometimes -- but not often enough -- the printer's proof-reader saves you -- & offends you -- with this cold sign in the margin: (?) & you search the passage & find that the insulter is right -- it doesn't say what you thought it did: the gas-fixtures are there, but you didn't light the jets.
Tags: Proofreading | Writing |
7. KINDNESS is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
Tags: Be Kind | Language Barrier | Hearing | Deaf | Blind |
8. It is wiser to find out than to suppose.
Tags: Misunderstanding | Finding | Truth | Find A Way | Clarification | Wise |
9. He was our greatest living painter, until he died.