Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi Quotes
1. When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.
2. Where there is love there is life.
3. What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?
Tags: Quotes that make you think |
4. It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
5. A nation’s culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.
6. You must be the change you want to see in the World.
7. They cannot take away our self-respect if we do not give it to them.
8. To forget how to dig the earth and tend the soil is to forget ourselves.
9. In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
10. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
11. Keep my word positive. Words become my behaviors. Keep my behaviors positive. Behaviors become my habits. Keep my habits positive. Habits become my values. Keep my values positive. Values become my destiny.