Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Jodi Picoult
Jodi Picoult Quotes
1. You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.
2. The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.
3. The desperate usually succeed because they have nothing to lose.
4. It's not politically correct to say that you love one child more than you love your others.
I love all of my kids, period, and they're all your favorites in different ways.
But ask any parent who's been through some kind of crisis surrounding a child--a health scare, an academic snarl, an emotional problem--and we will tell you the truth.
When something upends the equilibrium--when one child needs you more than the others--that imbalance becomes a black hole.
You may never admit it out loud, but the one you love the most is the one who needs you more desperately than his siblings.
What we really hope is that each child gets a turn. That we have deep enough reserves to be there for each of them, at different times.
All this goes to hell when two of your children are pitted against each other, and both of them want you on their side.
5. There were two ways to be happy: improve your reality, or lower your expectations