Jim Halpert Quotes
Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Jim Halpert
1. One day Michael came in and complained about a speed bump on the highway. I wonder who he ran over then.
2. Four years ago, I was just a guy who had a crush on a girl who had a boyfriend.
And I had to do the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do, which was just to wait.
For a really long time that’s all I had. I just had little moments with a girl who saw me as a friend.
And a lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl who I worked with, but I think even then I knew that I was waiting for my wife.
3. Everything I have I owe to this job…this stupid, wonderful, boring, amazing job.
4. My roommate wants to meet everybody. Because I’m pretty sure he thinks I’m making Dwight up. He is very real.
5. It is not a good time for me to lose my job since I have some pretty big long-term plans in my personal life with Pam that I’d like her parents to be psyched about.
So, I am about to do something very bold in this job that I’ve never done before: try.
6. Stanley just drank OJ out of my mug and didn’t seem to realize that it wasn’t his hot coffee. So the question has to be asked, is there no limit to what he won’t notice?
7. I think it's great that the company's making a commercial, because not very many people have heard of us.
I mean, when I tell people I work at Dunder Mifflin, they think that we sell mufflers or muffins or mittens or...and frankly, all of those sound better than paper, so I let it slide.
8. I am in an office relationship.
Mmm.. she's nice .. she's shy.
She's actually here if you wanna meet her.
9. When Pam's Mom asks her...
"So which one is Jim?"