Gautama Buddha Quotes
Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Gautama Buddha
1. The tongue like a sharp knife. Kills without drawing blood.
2. The trouble is you think you have time.
3. Your body is precious. It is our vehicle for awakening. Treat it with care.
4. Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.
5. To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
6. Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.
7. Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes.