8 Famous Quotes of Gautama Buddha with Images 📸🖼️
Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Gautama Buddha
Gautama Buddha Quotes
1. The tongue like a sharp knife. Kills without drawing blood.
Tags: Kill | Tongue | Knife | Blood |
2. The trouble is you think you have time.
Tags: Time Passing | Time | Misconception | Realization |
3. Your body is precious. It is our vehicle for awakening. Treat it with care.
Tags: Health | Body | Precious | Awakening | Take Care | Yoga | Diet |
4. Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.
Tags: Grateful | Happiness | Gratitude | Appreciate | Unappreciated |
5. To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
Tags: Health is Wealth | Mind |
6. Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.
Tags: Health is Wealth | Disease |
7. Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes.
Tags: Endurance | Discipline | Victory | Patience |
8. Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.
Tags: Positive Thinking | Resentment | Thoughts |