Dwight Schrute Quotes
Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Dwight Schrute
1. Identity theft is not a joke, Jim! Millions of families suffer every year.
2. If I were buying my coffin, I would get one with thicker walls so you couldn’t hear the other dead people.
3. You only live once?
You live every day.
You only die once.
4. Whenever I'm about to do something, I think,
'Would an idiot do that?' and if they would,
I do not do that thing.
5. In the Schrute family, the youngest child raises the others.
I’ve been raising children since I was a baby.
6. ’R’ is among the most menacing of sounds. That’s why they call it ‘murder’ and not ‘mukduk.
7. Jim is my enemy.
But it turns out that Jim is also his own worst enemy. And the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
So Jim, is actually my friend.
But, because he is his own worst enemy, the enemy of my friend is my enemy so actually Jim is my enemy.
8. Powerpoints are the peacocks of the business world; all show, no meat.
9. Blink once if you want me to pull the plug.
10. Michael always says, 'K-I-S-S, keep it simple, stupid.' Great advice, hurts my feelings every time.
11. Growing up I performed my own circumcision.
12. Not everything is a lesson Ryan. Sometimes you just fail.