5 Famous Quotes of Dr. Seuss with Images 📸🖼️
Dr. Seuss was an American children's author, political cartoonist, illustrator, poet, animator, and filmmaker. His work includes many of the most popular children's books of all time, selling over 600 million copies and being translated into more than 20 languages by the time of his death.
Dr. Seuss Quotes
1. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
Tags: Hugot Lines in English | Meaningful | Complicated Situation |
2. So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads.
Tags: Proofreading | Writing |
3. I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.
Tags: Art | Nonsense | Brain |
4. You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!
This is a quote from the Book "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" by Dr. Seuss. This book is actually one of the many Children's books that Dr. Seuss authored and the quote is to motivate children to work hard and instill the courage to achieve their goals in life.
Tags: Hiking | Mountain | Motivational | Today | Follow Your Dream |
5. How did it get so late so soon. It’s night before it’s afternoon. December before it’s June. My goodness, how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?
Tags: Time Passing | Night | Afternoon | December | June | Too Late |