Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Dorothy Parker
Dorothy Parker Quotes
1. Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.
2. If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
3. The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.
4. Don't look at me in that tone of voice.
5. This wasn't just plain terrible, this was fancy terrible.
This was terrible with raisins in it
6. That woman speaks eighteen languages, and can't say 'No' in any of them.
7. The best way to keep children at home is to make the home atmosphere pleasant, and let the air out of the tires.
8. Women and elephants never forget.
9. You think You're frightening me with Your hell, don't You?
You think Your hell is worse than mine.
10. Every year, back comes Spring, with nasty little birds yapping their fool heads off and the ground all mucked up with plants.