Dominic Riccitello Quotes
Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Dominic Riccitello
1. I sat in a world of sorrow trying to figure things out.
I couldn’t because the world isn’t supposed to be figured out.
You’re not supposed to get it.
You’re supposed to flow with it and things come or don’t.
It’s that simple, but we think everything’s complex when it’s just sitting right in front of us.
2. I’ve spent awhile trying to figure out where I’m going and the only thing I’ve come to realize is it doesn’t matter where, it’s how I get there.
3. And sometimes being in love is not enough to make it work.
4. He grabbed my hand and that’s when I felt my heart beat for the very first time.
5. I fear falling in love and understanding why.
6. Give second chances, third chances, but not a fourth, a fifth, a sixth and so on.
Appreciate yourself and understand your worth – know it takes time for people to change, to become better.
But know what you can take and what you deserve.
7. Loving him made me never want to love another human being.
8. Loving you was hard, wanting you was harder, but kissing your forehead was insanity.
9. When you look in the mirror, do you look at yourself or for yourself?
10. Fake happiness is the worst kind of sadness.