Criss Jami (birth name Christopher James Gilbert), born May 29, 1987 in Lynchburg, VA, is the author of several books, creator/designer of Killosopher Apparel, and the musician for the metal project Crymson Gryphon. He studied philosophy at George Mason University.
Check out his Bestsellers on Amazon
Criss Jami Quotes
1. It is easier for one to take risks and to chase his dreams with a mindset that he has nothing to lose.
In this lies the immense passion, the great advantage of avoiding a materialistic, pleasure-filled way of life.
2. When a man is penalized for honesty, he learns to lie.
3. Whenever I think of something but can't think of what it was I was thinking of, I can't stop thinking until I think I'm thinking of it again. I think I think too much.
4. When emerging from humble beginnings, those around you tend to underestimate your authenticity because they knew you before you were 'somebody'
5. Look for the person everyone hates, and love them.
6. A sign of a lover of wisdom is his delight in not running his mouth about things he doesn't know.
7. It always seems as though the definition of love will remain debatable by an opinionated world.
8. The common man prays, 'I want a cookie right now!' And God responds, 'If you'd listen to what I say, tomorrow it will bring you 100 cookies.
9. Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.
10. You might be an introvert if you were ready to go home before you left the house.
11. Being nice merely to be liked in return nullifies the point.
12. Be willing to give, but only when you aren't expecting anything in return.
13. The man who is most aggressive in teaching tolerance is the most intolerant of all: he wants a world full of people too timid and ashamed to really disagree with anything.