5 Famous Quotes of Anais Nin with Images 📸🖼️
Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Anais Nin
Anais Nin Quotes
1. Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
Tags: Sad Love | Moving On | Love Quotes for Her | Wounds |
2. Good things happen to those who hustle.
3. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.
Tags: Life | Courageous |
4. I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
Tags: Wife | Marriage | Strong | Weakness | Doubtful | Self Doubt | Blame | Courageous | Naive | Innocent | Treating Badly | Submissive |
5. There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
Tags: Risk | Flower | Blossom | Pain | Self Doubt | Mental Health | Depression |