Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein Quotes
1. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
2. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
3. I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.
4. Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
5. Never memorize something that you can look up.
6. If you can't explain it SIMPLY, you don’t understand it well enough.
7. Black holes are where God divided by zero.
8. My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.
9. People love chopping wood.
In this activity one immediately sees results.
10. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
11. As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
12. Look deep into nature, and you will understand everything better.
13. It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
14. Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population.
15. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
16. It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure.
17. Creativity is intelligence having fun.
18. Art is standing with one hand extended into the universe and one hand extended into the world, and letting ourselves be a conduit for passing energy
19. The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mystery.