Albert Einstein Quotes
Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Albert Einstein
1. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
2. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
3. I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.
4. Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
5. Never memorize something that you can look up.
6. If you can't explain it SIMPLY, you don’t understand it well enough.
7. Black holes are where God divided by zero.
8. My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.
9. People love chopping wood.
In this activity one immediately sees results.
10. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
11. As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.