Here is a list of the Best Quotes of Aisha Bint Abi Bakr
Aisha Bint Abi Bakr Quotes
1. Kathir ibn 'Ubayd said,
"When someone in the family of 'A'isha had a child, she did not ask, 'Boy or girl?'
'Was he created well-formed?'
If the answer was 'Yes,' she said,
'Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.'"
2. Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
while she was on a journey along with the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him):
"I had a race with him (the Prophet) and I outstripped him on my feet.
When I became fleshy, (again) I had a race with him (the Prophet) and he outstripped me. He said: This is for that outstripping."
3. 'A'isha reported that she used to play with dolls in the presence of Allah's Messenger (pbuh) and when her playmates came to her they left (the house) because they felt shy of Allah's Messenger (pbuh), whereas Allah's Messenger (pbuh) sent them to her.
4. "I used to play with dolls when I was with the Messenger of Allah, and he used to bring my friends to me to play with me."
5. "I was not jealous of any wife of the Prophet as I was jealous of Khadijah, and it was not because I saw her. It was only because the Messenger of Allah mentioned her so much, and because whenever he would slaughter a sheep, he would look for Khadijah's friends to gift them some of it."
6. I did not feel jealous of any of the wives of the Prophet (pbuh) as much as I did of Khadija though I did not see her, but the Prophet (pbuh) used to mention her very often, and when ever he slaughtered a sheep, he would cut its parts and send them to the women friends of Khadija. When I sometimes said to him,
"(You treat Khadija in such a way) as if there is no woman on earth except Khadija," he would say,
"Khadija was such-and-such, and from her I had children."
7. "Messenger of Allah (pbuh) never hit anything with his hand neither a servant nor a woman"
8. The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) used to eat melon with fresh dates, and he used to say: The heat of the one is broken by the coolness of the other, and the coolness of the one by the heat of the other.
[Sunan Abi Dawud 3836]
9. Narrated `Aisha:
When the verses of Surat "Al-Baqara"' about the usury Riba were revealed, the Prophet (pbuh) went to the mosque and recited them in front of the people and then banned the trade of alcohol.
[Sahih al-Bukhari 459]