Your narcissistic abuser flaunts about how superior their memo ...
1. Your narcissistic abuser flaunts about how superior their memory is compared to yours, instilling doubt about yourself in your mind.
Explore More Quotes
2. Your abuser hides your belongings from you, fooling you to question your memory and think that your memory is faulty and weak. That’s Gaslighting.
3. Your narcissistic abuser withholds information in a conversation, and replaces it with false information.
4. Your narcissistic abuser flaunts about how superior their memory is compared to yours, instilling doubt about yourself in your mind.
5. The purpose of Gaslighting is to control people and exert power over others, usually practiced by toxic narcissistic personalities.
6. You are having a conversation with someone. They leave. And now you are absolutely confused and doubt your memories and perception of reality.
That person just Gaslighted you.
7. Gaslighters are habitual liars. They lie to your face and never change their story even if you have proof.
They’ll say “You’re crazy. That never happened”. They can be so convincing that you may actually start believing you’re crazy.
8. Gaslighters spread rumors about you and can even tell you that others also think that about you.
Unfortunately an extremely effective tactic that will make you feel that something is wrong with you.
9. Gaslighters minimize your feelings to gain power over you.
They say things like:
“Why are you so sensitive?”
“Calm down. You are overreacting. “
10. Let’s say you have now planned to corner your gaslighter and question them.
They will shower love to fool you yet again.
“You know how much I love you. I would never hurt you on purpose.”
Tags: Gaslighting |
11. Gaslighting is a manipulation tool used by many to gain control over you, and get you to believe what they want you to believe while they abuse you and enjoy their power.
Victims can start to have self-esteem issues, self-doubt, feeling inadequate, stupid, unworthy, confused and a need to please everyone,