Your life is nothing more than a love story. Between you and G ...
Home > Quotes > Your life is nothing more than a love story. Between you and God. Noth
1. Your life is nothing more than a love story. Between you and God. Nothing more. Every person, every experience, every gift, every loss, every pain is sent to your path for one reason and one reason only: to bring you back to Him
Tags: Pain | Suffering | Experience | Loss | Gifts | Temporary Life | Dunya | Life Is A Test | Meaning Of Life | Love Story |
Explore More Quotes
2. Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.
The cure for pain is in the pain.
As you start to walk out on the way, the way appears.
Tags: Pain | Love Quotes for Her | Hitting Rock Bottom |
3. There are two ways to remove a Band-Aid : slowly and painfully, or quickly and painfully. Your choice.
Tags: Depression | Sad Love | Pain | Moving On | Slow |
4. The cure for pain is in the pain.
Tags: Pain | Quotes that make you think | Meaningful | Hitting Rock Bottom |
5. These pains you feel are messengers.
Listen to them.
Tags: Depression | Fear | Sad Love | Failure | Pain | Quotes that make you think | Meaningful | Moving On | Hitting Rock Bottom |
6. Love is the cure,
for your pain will keep giving birth to more pain
until your eyes constantly exhale love as effortlessly as your body yields its scent.
Tags: Depression | Sad Love | Pain | Quotes that make you think | Meaningful | Moving On | Hitting Rock Bottom |
7. Pain doesn't listen to reason, it has it's own reason,
which is not reasonable.
Tags: Pain | Hitting Rock Bottom |
8. I wish i could wake up with Amnesia, so I could forget the pain.
Tags: Pain | Hugot Lines in English |
9. Moving on doesn’t mean forgetting, it means you choose happiness over hurt.
Tags: Pain | Sad Love | Moving On | Moving On | Hugot Lines in English |
10. "What a desperate, pathetic fool I was. Time after time, my "friends" had shown me their true colors. Yet, I still wanted to believe they were sorry for causing me pain."
-Book: Please stop laughing at me, p.128
Tags: Pain | Fake Friendship | Desperate | Foolish | Selfish Friends | Pathetic | True Colors |
11. Your life is nothing more than a love story. Between you and God. Nothing more. Every person, every experience, every gift, every loss, every pain is sent to your path for one reason and one reason only: to bring you back to Him
Tags: Pain | Suffering | Experience | Loss | Gifts | Temporary Life | Dunya | Life Is A Test | Meaning Of Life | Love Story |
More like angry little ninjas inside of you trying to kill you.
Tags: Mood Swings | Cramps | Menstruation | Kill | Pain |
13. "when a Muslim is afflicted by an anxiety, pain or sickness then, because of that, his sins are atoned. So much, so that if a thorn pricks him or he suffers a simple, minor injury (His sins are forgiven)”.
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad Book 1, Hadith 8]
Tags: Mood Swings | Anxiety | Pain | Sick | Forgiveness | Suffering | Sinner | Hadith |
14. "They ask you concerning menstruation. Say: that is an Adha (a harmful thing for a husband to have a sexual intercourse with his wife while she is having her menses), therefore keep away from women during menses and go not unto them till they have purified (from menses and have taken a bath). And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah has ordained for you (go in unto them in any manner as long as it is in their vagina). Truly, Allah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves (by taking a bath and cleaning and washing thoroughly their private parts, bodies, for their prayers, etc.)."
Tags: Menstruation | Mood Swings | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Husband | Sex | Islamic Quotes for Wife | Bathing | Cleanliness | Pain | Pure | Quran |
15. Tips for Men regarding PMS
-Don't argue with her
-bring her food
-watch movies with her
-RUB HER TUMMY
-make her laugh
-lay down with her
-don't say ew
-handle her mood swings
-understand she is in pain
Tags: Mood Swings | Menstruation | Arguments | Fight | Pain |
16. If pain wasn't the biggest blessing, why would God give it to his most beloved subjects - the prophets?
Tags: Ibn Arabi | Pain | Blessed | Lord | Loved | Quotes about Prophet Muhammad PBUH | Prophet |
17. If you aren't in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.
Tags: Uncertainty | Moment | Future | Past | Pain | Regret | Live Life | Live |
18. Depression, anxiety, eating disorders, trauma, these are just a few examples of the forces that can lead to a tornado of pain. So what I would like to say in this room of powerful woman and men today is let’s work together to beckon the world towards kindness
Tags: Depression | Anxiety | Overeating | Trauma | Pain | Inspirational Women | Be Kind |
19. You've survived 100% of the bad days so far. You're doing great.
Tags: Bad Day | Bad Hair Day | Survivor | Motivational | Work Motivation | Inspirational | Feel Good | Pain | Sadness | Self Love |
20. endurance (noun)
the power to withstand pain or hardships; the ability or strength to continue despite fatigue, stress or otherwise adverse conditions
Tags: Endurance | Power | Pain | Hardship | Ability | Strong | Stress |
21. the same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you are made of, not the circumstances.
Tags: Endurance | Water | Strong | Pain | Hardship |
22. You don't reveal pain from the past because you can't stand the idea of being seen as vulnerable - then and now or you have convinced yourself that it didn't matter. That is a definite problem - in and of itself.
Tags: Pain | Past | Vulnerable | Convincing | Doesnt Matter | Problems | Mental Health | Depression |
23. How To Safely Talk about Pain from Your Past
You have to remember that a therapist is trained to hear about trauma and knows how to respond. Your partner might not - they might get angry - not at you but for you. So you have to admit that you are very sensitive to their reaction and ask them to slow down and simply be with you in that moment.
Tags: Pain | Past | Therapy | Trauma | Anger | Admitting | Sensitive | Keep Calm |
24. (Quran- 46:15)
"We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents: In pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth..... "
Tags: Islamic Quotes about Mother | Islamic Quotes about Father | Islamic Quotes about Family | Be Kind | Pain | Pregnant | Parents | Islamic | Quran |
25. crying is how your heart feels, when your lips can't explain the pain you feel.
Tags: Crying | Heart | Feelings | Lips | Explanation | Pain | Sadness |
26. you only get hurt by people you care about. you always ignore or forget the hurt caused by people who are not that significant in your life. the theory of "people who love you will never make you cry" is a foolish philosophy.
Tags: Crying | Hurt | Unique and Rare | Caring | Importance | Husband | Wife | Pain | Arguments |
27. The worst type of crying is the silent one.
The one when everyone is asleep.
The one when you feel it in your throat, and your eyes become blurry from the tears.
The one where you just want to scream.
The one where you have to hold your breath and grab your stomach to keep quiet.
The one where you can't breathe anymore.
Tags: Crying | Pain | Suffering | Mood Swings | Sleep | Eyes | Screaming | Breathing | Anxiety | Sadness | Depression |
28. No Pain
Tags: Shawarma | Workout | Funny Fitness | Foodie | Funny Food | Food | Pain |
29. Guilt is to the spirit, what pain is to the body.
Tags: Guilt | Spirit | Pain | Body | Emotional Blackmail |
30. There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
Tags: Risk | Flower | Blossom | Pain | Self Doubt | Mental Health | Depression |
31. Why people self-harm:
"I usually feel like I have a black hole in the pit of my stomach, at least if I feel pain it’s better than feeling nothing."
Tags: Self Harm | Suicide | Nothing To Lose | Pain | Better | Feelings | Emptiness |
32. You can hurt yourself badly, even if you don't mean to.
Tags: Self Harm | Hurt | Pain | Satisfaction | Feelings | Sad Love | Suicide |
33. If you do not learn the right way to deal with emotional pain, you increase your risk of major depression, addiction and suicide.
Tags: Emotions | Pain | Risk | Depression | Addiction | Suicide | Self Harm |
34. Why do people self-harm?
They choose harming themselves as a way of dealing with emotional pain.
Tags: Self Harm | Definition | Harmful | Emotional | Pain | Suffering | Mental Health | Suicide | Emotionally Drained |
35. Self harm is a form of expression of your pain and intense emotions. Express it through other means such as writing a journal, write a song, take a bath, cuddle a pet, call a friend, exercise, punch a cushion or a mattress or scream into your pillow, squeeze a stress ball, Rip something up (paper, magazine), place rubber bands on your wrist, arms or legs and snap instead of cutting.
Tags: Self Harm | Mental Health | Pain | Emotions | Stress | Anger | Suicide | Irritated | Paper |
36. People who self-harm don't want to die. They are not trying to kill themselves, in fact they are trying to live with the pain. People who self-harm have a very high risk of suicide so they need to seek immediate attention and help.
Tags: Self Harm | Death | Kill | Trying | Live | Pain | Confused | Hurt | Shame | Guilt | Risk | Suicide |
37. Most of the time... when you're crying, nobody notices your tears. Most of the time... when you're worried, nobody feels your pain. Most of the time... when you're happy, nobody sees your smile.
But when you fart just one time...
Tags: Funny | Crying | Quotes that will make you cry | Worry | Pain | Happy | Smile captions for Instagram | Smile | Fart | Sad but Funny |
38. Corporal Punishment:
A physical type of punishment, as in a spanking or flogging
intended to cause physical pain to a person.
Tags: Corporal Punishment | Punishing | Pain |
39. Physical punishment involves the use of physical force with the intention of causing the child to experience bodily pain or discomfort so as to correct or punish the child's behavior. This includes spanking, hitting, pinching, paddling, whipping, slapping, and so on.
Tags: Corporal Punishment | Punishing | Parenting | Pain | Beating |
40. In the short term, corporal punishment may produce obedience. But it is a fact documented by research that in the long term the results are inability to learn, violence and rage, bullying, cruelty, inability to feel another's pain, especially that of one's own children, even drug addiction and suicide, unless there are enlightened or at least helping witnesses on hand to prevent that development.
Tags: Corporal Punishment | Punishing | Beating | Parenting | Violence | Domestic Violence | Bully | Adult Bully | Suicide | Addiction | Pain | Feelings |
41. I love it
all my worries
42. “Everyone can master a grief but he that has it”
Much Ado About Nothing
Act 3, Scene 2
Tags: Grief | Unsolicited Advice | Advice | Pain |
43. A woman who lost her husband is called a widow.
A man who lost his wife is called a widower.
A kid who lost his parents is called an orphan.
But there's no word for a parent who lost their kid. Know why? It's because no word in this world can describe the excruciating pain.
Tags: Korean Drama | Child Loss | Pain |
44. Behind every beautiful thing, there’s some kind of pain.
45. New Beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.
- Lao Tzu
Tags: Fresh Start | Disguise | Pain | The End |
46. Our life at present on the blessed soil of our country is a triumph over the pains of the past and the harshness of its conditions.
Tags: Blessed | Soil | Country | Pain | Harsh | Hot |
47. Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.
I've had rainbows in my clouds.
Still, when it looked like the sun wasn't going to shine anymore, God put a rainbow in the clouds.
God puts rainbows in the clouds so that each of us - in the dreariest and most dreaded moments - can see a possibility of hope.
You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud. Do not complain. Make every effort to change things you do not like. If you cannot make a change, change the way you have been thinking. You might find a new solution.
Tags: Rainbow | Rain | Pain | Relief | Help |
48. I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one.
Tags: Pain | Positive Thinking |
49. I like people who smile when it's raining.
Tags: Rain | Pain | Positive Thinking | Good Vibes |
50. Turn your wounds into wisdom.
Tags: Life Struggle | Pain | Wisdom | Wounds |
51. Those who overcome great challenges will be changed, and often in unexpected ways. For our struggles enter our lives as unwelcome guests, but they bring valuable gifts. And once the pain subsides, the gifts remain. These gifts are life's true treasures, bought at great price, but cannot be acquired in any other way.
Tags: Life Struggle | Overcome | Challenge | Change | Gifts | Pain | Life |
52. New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.
- Lao Tzu
Tags: Life Struggle | Beginning | Disguise | Pain | The End |
53. When we are in pain, we become self-centered and myopic. When we heal, we become more empathetic, self-less, and sympathetic to pain and welfare of other. It is our gift to others to heal ourselves.
Tags: Life Struggle | Pain | Empathy | Selfless | Sympathy | Gifts | Healing |
54. In the moment, start by acknowledging any stress, weariness, frustration, anxiety, or pain. Open to the impact on your body and mind of whatever is difficult. Let the experience be whatever it is. Try to step back from it and observe it. Let it flow . . . flowing through you . . . and flowing on out the door.
Tags: Life Struggle | Stress | Frustrated | Anxiety | Pain | Difficulty | Experience | Mindset | Health Anxiety |
55. Health Anxiety symptoms, most of the time, are reflection of experiences from the past that have lead to your sensitized state.
Symptoms may seem physical but it is in-fact a deeper underlying challenge related to a time where you froze in your life, felt helpless, and you couldn’t express yourself; or a time in your life where your expectations weren’t met and you felt lost and disconnected.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Symptoms | Experience | Past | Sensitive | Pain | Helpless | Express Yourself | Expectations | Lost | Mental Health |