Your immune cells are like a circulating nervous system. Your ...
Nervous System Quotes
1. Your immune cells are like a circulating nervous system. Your nervous system in fact is a circulating nervous system. It thinks. It's conscious.
Explore More Quotes
2. God may forgive your sins, but your nervous system won't.
3. I wouldn't say I have a lack of fear. In fact, I'd like my fear emotion to be less because it's very distracting and fries my nervous system.
4. There is no fixed physical reality, no single perception of the world, just numerous ways of interpreting world views as dictated by one's nervous system and the specific environment of our planetary existence.
5. The nervous system and the automatic machine are fundamentally alike in that they are devices, which make decisions on the basis of decisions they made in the past.
6. Eat well and sleep well. That will feed your nervous system and your psyche. As you get older, you look how you feel.
7. Chess is a very tough game, and psychologically a tough game. And of course, chess needs a lot of qualities, human qualities. And so you must have a very strong nervous system, and then you must be well prepared; you must be able to work a lot.
8. When threatened, the nervous system sometimes goes into a 'freeze response.' You assess the risk and determine that fight or flight doesn't help you. Staying put does.
9. When you suffer an attack of nerves you're being attacked by the nervous system. What chance has a man got against a system?
Tags: Nervous System |
10. Octopuses have hundreds of suckers, each one equipped with its own ganglion with thousands of neurons. These 'mini-brains' are interconnected, making for a widely distributed nervous system. That is why a severed octopus arm may crawl on its own and even pick up food.
11. Pressure is calming to the nervous system.
12. If you want to perform at your ultimate best, if you want to be the best you can be in sports and in school, mentally, physically - chiropractic is the way, because everything has to do with your nervous system.
13. Your immune cells are like a circulating nervous system. Your nervous system in fact is a circulating nervous system. It thinks. It's conscious.
14. The more fearful and curious we become about what problem we might have, the more adrenaline is released, making your symptoms and sensations stronger.
People are unaware that their symptoms are nervous (emotional) in origin and follow a well recognized pattern. The pattern of continuous fear and tension is what breeds anxiety and triggers those symptoms.
15. When you are in an alert fight or flight state, you want to do everything fast. You wake up and shower fast, eat fast, and work fast.
If you do the reverse and slow down by breathing deeply through your diaphragm and not rushing things, you are sending a direct signal to your nervous system that this particular situation is not the one to be feared. You train your subconscious by going against the daily ritual of waking up, checking the body for sensations and then doing things in a hurry.
16. Meditation directly impacts our nervous system by reducing the body's production of stress-related chemicals such as cortisol. It's a great way to recharge our personal battery.