You should be proud of your age. This year you are wiser, smar ...
Funny Birthday Wishes Quotes
1. You should be proud of your age. This year you are wiser, smarter and very close to reaping the benefits of senior discounts at restaurants.
Explore More Quotes
2. I can't keep calm I'm turning 40.
3. I'm almost 40 but I still feel like I'm 20... Until I hang out with 20 year olds. Then I'm like no, never mind. I'm 40.
4. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
5. Muffin Compares To You!
6. I don't carrot all as long as there's cake.
7. Have an eggcellent birthday.
8. I will never dessert you.
9. What's up cake?
10. This cake's been sprinkled with love.
11. Some only dream of cake. Others bake it happen.
12. You make life so fun-fetti.
13. Lettuce celebrate with cake.
14. Cake my day.
15. This party was the icing on the cake.
16. I carrot cake my eyes off you.
17. Being related to me is really the only gift you need. Just saying. Happy birthday!
18. It’s remarkable how long we’ve put up with each other.
19. A wise man once said, “Forget about your past, you cannot change it”.
I’d like to add: “Forget about your present, I didn’t get you one”.
Happy Birthday Bro!
20. I spent 3 hours searching the internet for the perfect birthday message for you and then I gave up.
21. The funny thing about you is that even though you age, your maturity level always stay the same!
22. You asked for it... here is “nothing”. You’re welcome! Happy birthday.
23. Forget age. If you can still manage to blow out your birthday candles, everything is dandy!
24. Yayy it’s your birthday!
Probably the only thing that we didn’t have to share as kids!
Today it’s all about you - have fun and enjoy your special day!
25. You really are a superstar,
the world’s best ever sis,
Cool, good-looking, clever too...
it runs in the family, you know!
26. In life “you have to appreciate the little things”, so on this day I appreciate you my little bro, even though you’re usually so annoying! Hope you have a great birthday!
27. It’s your birthday today, and I’m once again reminded how old I’m getting. Oh well - enjoy your day!
28. I used to have a sweet, cute, little brother. Now I have you. I’m still trying to figure out what went wrong.
29. Happy birthday to my little brother!
Mom said it would happen one day and she was right - you’re hardly annoying at all anymore!
30. When I reach your age, I’ll still be younger than you, you dinosaur!
31. I’ve learned so much from you over the years, like how to get away with staying out late, how to not make mom and dad mad. I can’t wait to see what you teach me this year!
32. We thought we would put the right amount of candles on your cake this year, but we quickly ran out of space!
Happy Birthday to my older brother!
33. Damn you’re so old your first pet must have been a dinosaur!
Happy birthday older bro!
34. It’s the day when I remind you that I’m younger than you and I always will be!
35. Happy Birthday to my wild and crazy big brother. Thanks for keeping mom and dad so busy dealing with your antics when we were kids so that I was never punished!
36. Happy birthday!
I’m just here for some cake...
37. I thought I would leave you a while to come to terms with your age before sending your birthday card this year.
Happy Belated Birthday!
38. I may have forgotten your birthday, but at least I remembered that I forgot!
39. Oh crap! I missed your birthday! I wish I had a great excuse like I was busy saving the world or something, but unfortunately not. Sorry for being a terrible sibling! I hope it was a good one!
40. Who needs a birthday present when you have the most fabulous sibling in the world?
41. Putting up with you is the highlight of my day, dear brother.
42. Happy Birthday to you Bro!
You got your kindness from Mum, intelligence from Dad, and sense of humor from me, so be grateful!
43. You might not be the most responsible person in the world, but I will still run to you if I ever have to hide a dead body!
Happy Birthday to you!
44. Dude, you are so busted when I spill your secrets. Better share that cake. Happy Birthday.
45. I should call you Broogle because you help me solve all the problems I can’t find answers in Google.
Happy birthday bro.
46. Happy birthday!
At this point in your life, you should really think of making a new start. You should really start lying about your age.
47. If anyone calls you old, hit them with your cane and throw your teeth at them!
48. You know how most people, on your birthday, tell you, “My goodness, you never seem to age.” Well, I’m not one of them.
Happy birthday, old fart!
49. I made you a birthday cake to celebrate, but I couldn’t light the candles. It turns out the fire department requires a permit for bonfires.
50. Someone your age shouldn’t say “chill” unless they’re talking about the weather.
51. Happy birthday!
At our age, I don’t know why people expect us to remember their birthdays. On a good day, we’re lucky if we even remember where our car keys are!
52. You should be proud of your age. This year you are wiser, smarter and very close to reaping the benefits of senior discounts at restaurants.
53. Yes, you’re getting older and wrinklier every day, but it could be worse… you could still have an acne problem! Happy birthday!
54. Don’t worry about getting so old. I will have the fire extinguisher ready in case your birthday cake gets out of control. Love you my ancient friend!
55. I hope your lungs have enough power to blow up the entire candle at one go.
56. Don’t worry, age is only a number. Although, in your case, it’s a very, very, very, very big number! Happy birthday!
57. For your birthday, I decided to get you some practical gifts. Now, I know you might think the toupee is a little bit over top but, seriously, it won’t be long now, brother! Happy birthday!
58. Happy Birthday to one old fart from another! We’re so blessed to be able to grow old and senile together. Who knows—we might even get to be roommates in the old age home?! How crazy would that be! You’re the best friend anyone could ever ask for! Happy birthday!
59. Some birthday advice: don’t run upstairs right before you have to blow out 40 candles.
60. Be happy that you are still 3,650 days away from turning fifty. Maybe this is the only way you can console yourself about turning forty.
Happy 40th birthday.