You owe it to yourself to develop & grow because once you open ...
Self Learning Quotes
1. You owe it to yourself to develop & grow because once you open your mouth to speak, you tell the whole world who you are.
Explore More Quotes
2. One day at a time is the secret to building momentum.
3. Selfish- a judgment readily passed by those who have never tested their own power of sacrifice.
4. I distance myself from people for a reason.
5. I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
6. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.
7. It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone when it comes to your business.
8. The antidote to perfectionism is self-acceptance.
9. Turning 40 is often a big symbolic point in one's life. In the 20s we feel we can do anything, but as the 30s progress we become more mature emotionally, and in terms of work tend to focus. These two things combined: emotional maturity and career focus, often produced an explosion of self-purpose in our 40s.
10. You are personally responsible for growing more ethical than the society you grew up in.
11. When gardeners garden, it is not just plants that grow, but the gardeners themselves
12. You owe it to yourself to develop & grow because once you open your mouth to speak, you tell the whole world who you are.
13. But from their errors and mistakes, the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
14. Patience, kindness and acceptance are often hard to find, and admitting when you’re lacking in those areas can be even more difficult.
15. Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today
Tags: Tolerance | Arguments | Relationship | Self Learning | Demeaning | Teacher | Experiential Learning | Learning Curve | Learning | Disapproval | Walk In My Shoes | I Dont Know | Knowledge | Etiquette |
16. Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
17. My life is a mess right now and I compulsively take care of other people when I don’t know how to take care of myself.
18. To be an overachiever you have to be an over-believer.
19. I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.
20. Painting is self-discovery. Every good artist paints what he is.
21. You are your own worst enemy. If you can learn to stop expecting impossible perfection, in yourself and others, you may find the happiness that has always eluded you.
22. We continue to shape our personality all our life.
23. To deal with your anger (or any other feeling), you need to relate with them, by talking to ourselves and acknowledging. By saying “I see you, I hear you. You have a message for me. What is it?”
24. The first step to managing a negative thought is acknowledging that you are having a negative thought.
Say it out loud.
Then try to sing it.
Then think the worst case scenario. And the worst part about that worst part. and the worst part of that worst part.
Eventually you will lead to the “real” reason why you are having that negative thought.