You need to stop being so selfish and start caring about every ...
1. You need to stop being so selfish and start caring about everyone else.
Explore More Quotes
2. When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
3. I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.
- Jon Katz
4. Two secrets to keep a relationship always strong:
1. Whenever you are wrong, Always admit it.
2. Whenever you are right, just keep quiet.
5. Note to self: Stop trying so hard for people who don’t care.
6. My worst fear is losing you.
7. By the way, I am wearing the smile you gave me.
8. There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends.
But my mom was always my friend.
9. "When the news of the death of Ja'far came, the Prophet said:
'Prepare some food for the family of Ja'far, for indeed something has happened to them that will keep them busy.'"
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 998]
10. I hate liars, hypocrites, and people who take advantage of people who care about them
11. You need to stop being so selfish and start caring about everyone else.
12. If a woman is upset, hold her and tell her how beautiful she is.
If she starts to growl, retreat to a safe distance and throw chocolate at her.
13. Dear Medical Assistants, of all the skills you will ever learn, the greatest one you will ever hold is the healing touch of a caring heart.
14. They may forget your name, but they'll never forget how you made them feel.
15. you only get hurt by people you care about. you always ignore or forget the hurt caused by people who are not that significant in your life. the theory of "people who love you will never make you cry" is a foolish philosophy.
16. Men love a submissive woman, Damon said simply. Even when they say the don't. There's just something about a beautiful, soft woman looking to them to protect and take care of them that inspires a man to greatness.
17. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "When your servant brings your food to you, if you do not ask him to join you, then at least ask him to take one or two handfuls, for he has suffered from its heat (while cooking it) and has taken pains to cook it nicely."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5460]
18. When you can’t look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark.
19. When you share something that might potentially harm you, remember that reactions such as shock, anger and fear come out of concern for you.
20. Not everyone will appreciate what you do for them. You have to figure out who's worth your kindness and who's just taking advantage.
21. As caretakers, we feel drained when caring for another, and in order to take care of someone else, we need to take care of ourselves at the same time.
22. The best fertilizer is the gardener's shadow.
23. Just remember,
I was there when no one else was.
24. Don't be mad I don't care anymore.
Be mad because I once did and you were too blind to see it.
25. When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.