You might be an introvert if you were ready to go home before ...
1. You might be an introvert if you were ready to go home before you left the house.
Explore More Quotes
2. Yes, I have a dream, and it’s not some MLK dream for equality. I want to own a decommissioned lighthouse. And I want to live at the top. And nobody knows I live there. And there’s a button that I can press, and launch that lighthouse into space.
3. The less you reveal, the more they wonder.
4. Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other
5. If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?
6. Next time you stumble upon a silent person, listen up!
7. You might be an introvert if you were ready to go home before you left the house.
8. My friends would always joke that I'm 'the grandmother' and 'the homebody' because I can't stay up past nine o'clock, but a lot of that rest is so important for me.