You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you ...
1. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.
Explore More Quotes
2. If s/he’s not calling you, it’s because you are not on his/her mind. If s/he creates expectations for you, and then doesn’t follow through on little things, s/he will do same for big things. Be aware of this and realize that s/he’s okay with disappointing you. Don’t be with someone who doesn’t do what they say they’re going to do. If s/he’s choosing not to make a simple effort that would put you at ease and bring harmony to a recurring fight, then s/he doesn’t respect your feelings and needs.
3. Get used to disappointment.
Tags: Disappointment |
4. The truth is, when we thought we were looking for a good husband or a good wife or a good job or a lot of money or a lot of fame, we were really just looking for God. So it’s no wonder that we got disappointed when the husband, the wife, the job, the money or the fame didn’t fill our need—or our emptiness.
5. Jesus Would Be Disappointed. That Those Who Dress Like His Mother (Mary) are being Discriminated against and attacked Physically & Mentally.
6. There are some words, the reciters of which will never be disappointed. These are: Tasbih [saying 'Subhan-Allah' (Allah is free from imperfection)], 33 times, Tahmid [saying 'Al-hamdu lillah' (praise be to Allah)] 33 times and Takbir [saying 'Allahu Akbar' (Allah is Greatest)] 34 times; and these should be recited after the conclusion of every prescribed prayer.
[Riyad as-Salihin - Book 16, Hadith 13]
7. Boundaries in relationships can be much more difficult to create and honor. And if its a boundary that someone does not inherently wants or understands - then there maybe huge problems because that boundary can just be crossed again and again.
8. When we meet someone and begin to discover who they are or what makes them tick, what disappoints them, what pleases them - they are giving you information about their limits - whether or not they call it that or not. Their Values. And you are doing the same thing.
9. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.