You know you're doing what you love when Sunday nights feel th ...
1. You know you're doing what you love when Sunday nights feel the same as Friday nights....
Explore More Quotes
2. No one is the reason for your happiness except you yourself.
3. Smile :) , you don’t own all the problems in the world.
4. No matter how corrupt, greedy, and heartless our government, our corporations, our media, and our religious & charitable institutions may become, the music will still be wonderful.
5. You know you're doing what you love when Sunday nights feel the same as Friday nights....
6. Throwing yourself into a job you enjoy is one of the life's greatest pleasures!
7. If you love your work, if you enjoy it, you're already a success.
8. Live your passion.
What does that mean, anyway?
It means that when you get up for work every morning, every single morning, you are pumped because you get to talk about or work with or do the thing that interests you the most in the world.
You don’t live for vacations because you don’t need a break from what you’re doing—working, playing, and relaxing are one and the same.
You don’t even pay attention to how many hours you’re working because to you, it’s not really work.
You’re making money, but you’d do whatever it is you’re doing for free.
9. Passion is an unmatched fuel. Add being happy to that and you have a wonderful formula for good health.
10. People are chasing CASH, not happiness. When you chase money, you are going to lose.
You're just going to.
Even if you get the money, you are not going to be happy.
11. Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.
12. True success — financial, personal, and professional — lies above all in loving your family, working hard, and living your passion.
13. The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
14. More smiling, less worrying.
More compassion, less judgment.
More blessed, less stressed.
More love, less hate.
15. Happiness comes from within. It is not dependent on external things or on other people. You become vulnerable and can be easily hurt when your feelings of security and happiness depend on the behavior and actions of other people. Never give your power to anyone else.
16. Be like the sun for grace and mercy.
Be like the night to cover others' faults.
Be like running water for generosity.
Be like death for rage and anger.
Be like the Earth for modesty.
Appear as you are.
Be as you appear.
17. You wander from room to room
Hunting for the diamond necklace
That is already around your neck!
18. Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
19. Whenever we manage to love without expectations,
calculations, negotiations, we are indeed in heaven.
20. Live your life how you want, but don’t confuse drama with happiness.
21. Enjoy the little things in life, one day you’ll look back and realize that they were big things.
22. Be nice to people.
It always pays off in unexpected ways.
23. You are never fully dressed without a Smile.
24. I’m the reason I smile every day.
25. Be happy; it drives people crazy.
26. Life is short.
Smile while you still have teeth.
27. Your happiness is the greatest revenge against those who wish to bring you down.
28. No one has it all figured out, especially not the people who are acting like they do and judging you because of it.
Pretending to be something you aren't because you're trying to please a bunch of judgmental hypocrites and shitheads is not the way to be happy.
Living the life you want to live is.
It really is that simple.
29. The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose.
30. You're never too old to laugh at farts.
31. Your connection with Allah aa a couple will determine how happy you are.
If you are not connected to Allah, you will not have consciousness of Allah, if you don’t have consciousness of Allah and your relationship with Allah is not there, you develop a relation with someone outside of your marriage. Why?
Because Allah is not in the equation.
32. Don't drag the past with you and don't drag the future towards you and stay happy where you are with what you have.
33. Bipolar Disorder - When your emotions range from extremely happy to extremely sad but it generally occurs only few times in a year.
Cyclothymic Disorder: Your mood goes up and down but it is a mild mood disorder and less severe than Bipolar disorder
34. Any fool can be happy. It takes a man with real heart to make beauty out of the stuff that makes us weep.
35. Everyone smiles in the same language.
36. Be happy; it drives people crazy.
37. A well-spent day brings happy sleep.
38. If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. From my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you.
39. Most of the time... when you're crying, nobody notices your tears. Most of the time... when you're worried, nobody feels your pain. Most of the time... when you're happy, nobody sees your smile.
But when you fart just one time...
40. With Facebook, you're not really allowed to be unhappy. Think about it: There's only a like button. Yes, you can be angry, but it's only lighthearted rage. On Reddit, perhaps because you can be anonymous, people are willing to be openly sad or angry. They are more honest.
41. Every time I Kiss you I feel Happy.
And every time you kiss me, I feel happier.
42. Spread the love wherever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.