You gotta be really deliberate with how you choose to spend yo ...
1. You gotta be really deliberate with how you choose to spend your day because those are the moments you’re away from your child
Explore More Quotes
2. Lost time is never found again.
3. Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.
- Jim Rohn
4. The trouble is you think you have time.
5. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past, even while we attempt to define it.
6. I you don't value your time, no one else will.
7. Don't spend your major time on minor things.
- Jim Rohn
8. You gotta be really deliberate with how you choose to spend your day because those are the moments you’re away from your child
9. I don't want to know what time it is. I don't want to know what day it is or where I am. None of that matters.
10. Don't use time and words carelessly. Neither can be retrieved.
11. In our lives, on average, we will be asleep for a total of 8,477 days. If we're lucky, some of that time will be sleeping next to someone we love.
- Ze Frank
12. I once ate a watch. It was time consuming.
13. Sometimes, document your sadness.
Sometimes, look at your stress from the outside.
Sometimes, just don't look at your watch the entire day.
Sometimes, just don't answer.
Sometimes, be unfair towards your work.
Sometimes, enjoy your own mediocrity.
Give your work some independence from you.
Tags: Motivational | Work Motivation | Demotivational Work | Sadness | Mental Health | Stress | Time Management | Time Passing | Dark Times | Tough Times | Time | Answerable | Answer | Mediocrity | Independent | Break Free | Dont Worry | Chill | Overthinking |