You don't marry someone you can live with – you marry the pe ...
1. You don't marry someone you can live with – you marry the person you cannot live without.
Explore More Quotes
2. You don't marry someone you can live with – you marry the person you cannot live without.
3. I can’t wait for the world to meet the best thing that has ever happened to my life – You.
4. Someday you will find someone, who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life.
5. Marriage: An endless sleepover with your best friend.
6. And sometimes being in love is not enough to make it work.
7. Why haven’t I thought of this before?
Well, I am here so you don’t have to think.
8. I love being yours.
9. In English she is known as a “Housewife”! In Arabic, she is known as “Rabbaitul Bait” or “The Queen of The House”
10. Never Compare your wife to another woman. If the other woman was good for you. Allah would have given her to you.
11. Call your wife with beautiful names.
12. Short Cut to a blessed marriage:
Both husband and wife should love Allah and His Prophet (Peace be upon him) more than they love each other!
Tags: Love | Marriage | Allah | Blessed | Shortcut | Husband | Wife | Quotes about Prophet Muhammad PBUH | Islamic | You are Enough | Islamic Quotes about Love | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife |
13. The best marriage is the easiest and simplest one.
14. Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
15. Four years ago, I was just a guy who had a crush on a girl who had a boyfriend.
And I had to do the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do, which was just to wait.
For a really long time that’s all I had. I just had little moments with a girl who saw me as a friend.
And a lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl who I worked with, but I think even then I knew that I was waiting for my wife.
16. When that bastard calls back, you tell him he’s won this round. I’ll marry him. But I don’t take well to being blackmailed, and tell him I intend to spend the rest of my life making him miserable, got that?
17. I don’t want to be married in a tent like a hobo
18. It is not a good time for me to lose my job since I have some pretty big long-term plans in my personal life with Pam that I’d like her parents to be psyched about.
So, I am about to do something very bold in this job that I’ve never done before: try.
19. When you’re a kid, you assume your parents are soulmates. My kids are going to be right about that.
20. I just need you and some sunsets
21. "O young men, those of you who can support a wife should marry, for it (marriage) controls the gaze and preserves one from immorality. And whoever cannot (marry) should fast, for it is a means of reducing the sexual desire."
22. "A woman is married for four qualities, for her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion: so get the religious one and prosper."
23. "The best of you is the one who is best to his wife, and I am the best of you to my wives."
Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)
[Sunan Ibn Majah Book 9, Hadith 2053]
24. Your connection with Allah as a couple will determine how happy you are.
If you are not connected to Allah, you will not have consciousness of Allah, if you don’t have consciousness of Allah and your relationship with Allah is not there, you develop a relation with someone outside of your marriage. Why?
Because Allah is not in the equation.
25. A handsome guy and a pretty girl will make a beautiful wedding, but a faithful man and a pious wife will make a Beautiful Marriage.
26. Surely woman has been created from a curved rib, and this is the secret of her beauty, and the secret of the attraction towards her. And this is no defect in her, because ‘the eyebrows look beautiful due to them being curved’. So if she errs, do not rebuke her in a manner in which there is no gentleness, attempting to straighten her; otherwise you will simply break her and her breaking, is her divorce. At the same time do not let her off upon that mistake, otherwise her crookedness will increase and she will become arrogant with her ego. Thereafter, she will never soften for you and she won’t listen to you, so stay in between the two.
Tags: Understanding Women | Marriage | Relationship | Husband | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Attraction | Mistake | Strictness | Discipline | Heart Break | Divorce | Let It Go | Arrogance | Ego | Soft | In between | Balance | Relationship Balance | Nikah |
27. Know that a woman is like a captive with you. Therefore, have mercy upon her.
28. When a you say "I Accept" at your marriage ceremony, you are sayings you accept the responsibility of providing for your lovely wife, loving her and protecting her.
29. Why aren't you married yet?
I'm just lucky I guess!
30. Gyro: alright so you and I are married
Johnny: we are not married
Gyro: it's a pretend.
Johnny: I don't wanna pretend
Gyro: scared you'll like it?
Johnny: okay if we're married, I want a divorce.
Diego: Are you two like this all the time?
Hot Pants: yes, they are.
31. If we lose love and self-respect for each other, this is how we finally die.
32. When a woman submits to a man, it's the most precious gift she can give. Herself. Unreservedly. The man has to respect and honor that gift above all else. Even if he respects nothing else in the world, he must respect the woman in his care. It's his sworn duty to protect, honor and cherish his submissive. To take care of her and provide a safe haven. Someone who would put his own needs above his woman's is no man.
33. I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
34. Men are the best cooks. Because with 2 Eggs, 1 Sausage & a little bit of milk, he can fill a girl's tummy for 9 months.
35. A man who cooks is attractive. A man who does the dishes is irresistible.
36. Being in love is a good thing, but it is not the best thing. The best thing is living seductively; which is about finding new ways to make the same person fall for you daily.
37. Listen to me, my daughter. I have never fed you ill-gotten food. You do not feed your children too. Be faithful to your husband. Do not utter ill words for him. Do not make him repeat his words, always be by his side.
38. When a man is also inclined or willing to yield or surrender to the will or authority of a woman for her happiness is the an important aspect of a healthy marriage.
39. As long as you keep praying for my well being, what is there to fret?
40. Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
41. Once you get a taste of sleeping next to someone you love, sleeping alone in your bed really sucks
42. Once you get a habit of eating with someone you love, eating alone really sucks
43. One day, when I wake up at 3am, unable to sleep, I will look next to me and you will be there - sleeping peacefully beside me. And suddenly, the world won't seem so lonely.
44. I am getting pretty tired of sleeping alone.
45. One night, I will wake up at 3am - and roll over into your arms. You will rub my back until I fall back to sleep. I will wait for that.
46. Marriage is good for those who are scared to sleep alone at night.
47. For a person who always slept alone, starting to share your bed with your spouse after marriage is a blessed feeling.
48. I don't like going to bed without you...
49. In our lives, on average, we will be asleep for a total of 8,477 days. If we're lucky, some of that time will be sleeping next to someone we love.
- Ze Frank
50. I sleep better when I'm next to you
51. When it comes to your marriage, if the grass looks greener somewhere else, it's time to water your own yard!
52. Every good relationship, especially marriage, is based on respect. If it's not based on respect, nothing that appears to be good will last very long.
53. Marriage is our last, best chance to grow up.
54. The success of marriage comes not in finding the “right” person, but in the ability of both partners to adjust to the real person they inevitably realize they married.
55. What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life – to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent, unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting.
56. Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery.
57. My wife, Mary, and I have been married for forty-seven years, and not once have we had an argument serious enough to consider divorce; murder, yes, but divorce, never.
58. Marriage is not just spiritual communion and passionate embraces; Marriage is also three-meals-a-day and remembering to carry the trash out.
59. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
Tags: Marriage |
60. There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage.