1. You don't know how to live.
Explore More Quotes
2. Have patience with everything that remains unsolved in your heart.
...live in the question.
3. As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
4. Life isn’t meant to be lived perfectly…but merely to be LIVED. Boldly, wildly, beautifully, uncertainly, imperfectly, magically LIVED.
5. Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.
6. The more you go with the flow of life and surrender the outcome to God, and the less you seek constant clarity, the more you will find that fabulous things start to show up in your life.
7. A sign of a lover of wisdom is his delight in not running his mouth about things he doesn't know.
8. It always seems as though the definition of love will remain debatable by an opinionated world.
9. You don't know how to live.
10. I didn't know where it would lead. I wanted things to develop naturally.
11. With uncertainty, there is never a dull moment.
12. If there's one thing that's certain in business, it's uncertainty.
13. The uncertainty of parenting can bring up feelings in us that range from frustration to terror.
14. If you aren't in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.
15. Uncertainty is the refuge of hope.
16. From an early age I was very, very fascinated by uncertainty.
17. I used to be scared of uncertainty; now I get a high out of it.
18. If uncertainty is unacceptable to you, it turns into fear. If it is perfectly acceptable, it turns into increased aliveness, alertness, and creativity.
19. Sticking with that uncertainty, getting the knack of relaxing in the midst of chaos, learning not to panic—this is the spiritual path.
20. Leave everything undefined, including yourself. Befriend uncertainty. Fall in love with mystery. Kneel at the altar of Not Knowing. Give your questions time to breathe. And the answers will find you.
21. Being at ease with not knowing is crucial for answers to come to you.
22. I am learning to trust the journey even when I do not understand it.
23. It’s not always easy to follow a new idea.
There is risk.
There is uncertainty.
Maybe it will fail… but maybe your new idea might succeed.
You’ll never know what could happen unless you commit to giving things a try.