you are the rainbow that adds color to my gray skies.
1. you are the rainbow that adds color to my gray skies.
Explore More Quotes
2. When I was five, I imagined that there was such a thing as a unicorn.
And this was before I had even heard of one, or seen one.
I just drew a picture, of a horse, that could fly over rainbows, and a had a huge spike in its head. I was five! Five-years-old. Couldn't even talk yet.
3. Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.
I've had rainbows in my clouds.
Still, when it looked like the sun wasn't going to shine anymore, God put a rainbow in the clouds.
God puts rainbows in the clouds so that each of us - in the dreariest and most dreaded moments - can see a possibility of hope.
You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud. Do not complain. Make every effort to change things you do not like. If you cannot make a change, change the way you have been thinking. You might find a new solution.
4. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
5. After every storm, there is a rainbow. If you have eyes, you will find it. If you have wisdom, you will create it. If you have love for yourself and others, you won’t need it.
6. you are the rainbow that adds color to my gray skies.
7. The greater your storm,
the brighter your rainbow.
8. Rainbows return with a wish of sunshine.
9. When it rains, look for rainbow.
When it is dark, look for stars.
10. All the best things in life are free: love, smiles, friends, family, pets, thoughts, sunsets & sunrises and especially rainbows.