Yes I am Fat. No I don't owe you any excuses for my appearance ...
1. Yes I am Fat. No I don't owe you any excuses for my appearance.
Explore More Quotes
2. Never apologize for being you.
3. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
4. Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent
5. You owe yourself the love you so freely give others
6. Respect yourself and other will respect you.
7. You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn't worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.
8. Know your worth.
9. This may come as a surprise to a lot of people, but a person does not have to be skinny in order to be healthy, happy and loved.
10. Your value is not measured in Pounds.
11. Yes I am Fat. No I don't owe you any excuses for my appearance.
12. Feel sorry for the unfortunate men who missed out on a good girl because they were brainwashed by the standards of beauty taught to them by the society.
Tags: Unfortunate | Men | Expectations | Beauty | Lost | Opportunity | Decision | Bias | Society | Pressure | Self Awareness | Girl Power | Instagram captions for Girls | Loss | Opinion | BBW | Standards | Brainwashing |
13. Not one drop of my self-worth depends on your acceptance of me.
14. Self-love is respecting my beautiful body. Yes it is beautiful.
15. You're damned if you're too thin and you're damned if you're too heavy. According to the press I've been both. It's impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest we stop trying.
Tags: Thinspo | Tiny | Overweight | Body | BBW | Satisfaction | Validation | Gossip | Treating Badly | Rude | Shame | Guilt | Stop | Trying | Hard To Impress | Standards | Girl Power | Self Esteem | Society |