Without courage we cannot practice any other virtue with consi ...
1. Without courage we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.
Explore More Quotes
2. The older I get, the more I see the power of that young woman, my mother.
3. The most courageous decision that you can make each day is to be in a good mood.
4. When one has nothing to lose, one becomes courageous. We are timid only when there is something we can still cling to
5. Taking risks in older age is more courageous because you have more to lose. When you have nothing, you have nothing to lose
6. I think this is what we all want to hear: that we are not alone in hitting the bottom, and that it is possible to come out of that place courageous, beautiful, and strong.
7. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- Lao Tzu
8. Trust the still, small voice that says, “this might work and I’ll try it."
9. It’s not always easy to follow a new idea.
There is risk.
There is uncertainty.
Maybe it will fail… but maybe your new idea might succeed.
You’ll never know what could happen unless you commit to giving things a try.
10. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.
11. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.
12. The path to success is to take massive, determined action.
13. Nobody ever drowned in his own sweat.
14. Mistakes are always forgivable - if one has the courage to admit them.
15. I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
16. To uncover your true potential you must first find your own limits and then you have to have the courage to blow past them.
17. Oh Lord!
Grant me the serenity to accept selfish ungrateful people for who they are, and the courage to not become bitter, and the wisdom not to let it ever happen again!
18. It needs more courage to let go than to hold on.
19. Without courage we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.