With Facebook, you're not really allowed to be unhappy. Think ...
1. With Facebook, you're not really allowed to be unhappy. Think about it: There's only a like button. Yes, you can be angry, but it's only lighthearted rage. On Reddit, perhaps because you can be anonymous, people are willing to be openly sad or angry. They are more honest.
Explore More Quotes
2. It is important to view knowledge as sort of a semantic tree -- make sure you understand the fundamental principles, i.e. the trunk and big branches, before you get into the leaves/details or there is nothing for them to hang on to.
3. The best way to measure the loss of intellectual sophistication - this "nerdification," to put it bluntly - is in the growing disappearance of sarcasm, as mechanic minds take insults a bit too literally.
Tags: Reddit |
4. 714 Pages of Reddit Collection #6 will be never enough, will they be?
Tags: Reddit |
5. Facebook makes me hate the people I know, and Reddit makes me love the people I don't.
6. Reddit is not a public utility or a public square; its a privately owned space on the Internet.
7. Reddit names are unconnected to real-world identities and it's commonplace for users to create 'throwaway' accounts to reveal sensitive information.
8. The best part of being an angel investor is seeing these kids coming up with companies that get way more traffic than Reddit had when we sold it. I think, 'Are you kidding me? They're just kids, and they've done so much.
9. With Facebook, you're not really allowed to be unhappy. Think about it: There's only a like button. Yes, you can be angry, but it's only lighthearted rage. On Reddit, perhaps because you can be anonymous, people are willing to be openly sad or angry. They are more honest.
10. The day I woke up and Reddit was working on its own was just the most incredible feeling.
11. Reddit, which calls itself 'The Front Page of the Internet,' is more influential in shaping Internet culture than its comparatively small reach would lead you to believe.
12. I think that's one of the most unique and potentially powerful things about reddit - people come for the news, and stay for the community.
A person who uses the website Reddit. Usually these people enjoy hating on popular things such as Fortnite, Tik Tok, Instagram and Emojis. They like to form circle jerks and worship things such as Minecraft, Pewdiepie, and Keanu Reeves. Redditors have a superiority complex, thinking Reddit is better then all over social media platforms, when it honestly isn’t. They find mediocre and poorly made memes very funny. Memes like “Wholeome 100” and X bad Y good are examples of the garbage they find funny.