Whenever I think of something but can't think of what it was I ...
1. Whenever I think of something but can't think of what it was I was thinking of, I can't stop thinking until I think I'm thinking of it again. I think I think too much.
Explore More Quotes
2. If after an argument, your partner goes out for hours without telling you where they are, this indicates that they are punishing you for the disagreement by intentionally causing you to worry or feel anxious
3. Your only worry should be if the tide is going to reach the chair.
4. Whenever I think of something but can't think of what it was I was thinking of, I can't stop thinking until I think I'm thinking of it again. I think I think too much.
5. "Never a believer is stricken with a discomfort, an illness, an anxiety, a grief or mental worry or even the pricking of a thorn but Allah will expiate his sins on account of his patience"
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Riyad as-Salihin : Book 1, Hadith 37
6. Our train is heading towards death, and we are worried about life.
7. At the base of whatever form of mood swing are individual experiences, the gradual or complete focus on issues that we have no control over. These are issues or circumstances that naturally trigger worry.
8. These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
9. Anxiety is experiencing failure in advance.
10. No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future.
11. The very fact that you worry about being a good mom means that you already are one.
12. Most of the time... when you're crying, nobody notices your tears. Most of the time... when you're worried, nobody feels your pain. Most of the time... when you're happy, nobody sees your smile.
But when you fart just one time...
13. Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
14. It’s amazing how many worries are lost while gardening.
15. I love it
all my worries
16. Sometimes I feel sorry for people who love gossip and their boring lives. Other times I'm jealous. I wish I had that much time to worry about things that are none of my business.
17. Most of the things you worry about never happen.
18. It's OK to worry if it fuels your hard work, perseverance, and consistency.
19. Don't use your energy to worry.
Use your energy to believe, create, trust, grow, glow, manifest and heal.
20. Inhale good vibes and exhale the bad ones. Worrying will not take the troubles away. It will just take away the peace of today.
21. There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.
22. How much pain have cost us the evils which have never happened.
23. It’s not time to worry yet.
24. Dear Worries,
I know you’re trying to help me, but you’re really taking me out of the present. You are stopping me to think clearly and solve the problem.
25. When thinking about the future, the brain generally thinks the worst possible case always. It never focuses on the amazing things that could happen in the future.
We are all constantly planning and worrying about the future.
26. Anxiety is just unprocessed worry.
You worried about some past, present or future and you ignored it. It turned into anxiety.