When we are shown scenes of starving children in Africa, with ...
1. When we are shown scenes of starving children in Africa, with a call for us to do something to help them, the underlying ideological message is something like: "Don't think, don't politicize, forget about the true causes of their poverty, just act, contribute money, so that you will not have to think!
Explore More Quotes
2. When you're rich, you never want to lose what you have. Yet, when you are poor, you have nothing to lose, but you have everything to share.
3. When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
4. I'm trying to figure out if I love art enough to be poor.
5. If you have much, give off your wealth; If you have little, give of your heart.
6. It's the rich you can terrorize. The poor have nothing to lose.
7. Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.
Workingmen of all countries unite!
8. don't allow someone to treat you poorly just because you love them
9. 1. The poor work and work
2. The rich exploit the poor
3. The police protect the rich
4. The taxpayer pays for all 3
5. The voter votes for all 4
6. The banker robs all 5
7. The lawyer misleads all 6
8. The doctor bills all 7
9. The undertaker buries all 8
10. The politician lives happily because of all of it
10. War is rich old men protecting their property by sending middle class and lower class men off to die. It always has been.
11. you may live in the ghetto but the ghetto doesn't have to live in you
12. I don't think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good.
13. If you've seen one city slum, you've seen them all.
14. They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?
15. Women only call me ugly until they find out how much money I make.
Then they call me ugly and poor
16. We ought to be thankful not only for what we have but also for what we do not have.
17. One who is kind is sympathetic and gentle with others.
He is considerate of others' feelings and courteous in his behavior.
He has a helpful nature.
Kindness pardons others' weaknesses and faults.
Kindness is extended to all: to the aged and the young, to animals, to those low of station as well as the high.
18. When we are shown scenes of starving children in Africa, with a call for us to do something to help them, the underlying ideological message is something like: "Don't think, don't politicize, forget about the true causes of their poverty, just act, contribute money, so that you will not have to think!
19. Poor is not him who has little, rather the one who craves more.
20. When there is a problem with money, people suffer. They are starving as they don’t have food to eat. In the middle of good soil, good water, they are starving.
Because they don’t know what’s edible, they don’t know how to grow things and cook them. It’s so sad they start to die in the middle of Food.
21. There is a difference between being poor and being broke.
Broke is temporary,
Poor is eternal.
22. The rich don’t work for money.
The poor and the middle class work for money.
The rich have money work for them.
23. Most people, given more money, only get into more debt.