When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is differe ...
1. When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
Explore More Quotes
2. When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
3. You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.
4. Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.
5. Two secrets to keep a relationship always strong:
1. Whenever you are wrong, Always admit it.
2. Whenever you are right, just keep quiet.
6. Set your life on fire.
Seek those who fan your flames
7. Give your weakness to one who helps.
8. You are one constant in a sea of variables.
9. A friendship without bullying is boring.
10. My worst fear is losing you.
11. There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends.
But my mom was always my friend.
12. A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend.
13. A mother is a daughter’s best friend.
14. Marriage: An endless sleepover with your best friend.
15. Jim is my enemy.
But it turns out that Jim is also his own worst enemy. And the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
So Jim, is actually my friend.
But, because he is his own worst enemy, the enemy of my friend is my enemy so actually Jim is my enemy.
16. Explanations - Your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe it.
17. "When the news of the death of Ja'far came, the Prophet said:
'Prepare some food for the family of Ja'far, for indeed something has happened to them that will keep them busy.'"
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 998]
18. Can you not appreciate that your spouse (especially our wives) they have sacrificed their families, they have sacrificed their surroundings, they have sacrificed their friends, they have sacrificed so much and come to you can you not smile at her and tell her "I love you"?
"I appreciate your sacrifice"
If we don't acknowledge their sacrifices, how is the home going to be happy and how is your wife going to be happy?
19. "I was not jealous of any wife of the Prophet as I was jealous of Khadijah, and it was not because I saw her. It was only because the Messenger of Allah mentioned her so much, and because whenever he would slaughter a sheep, he would look for Khadijah's friends to gift them some of it."
20. How to handle Mood Swings
-stick to a routine for eating and sleeping
-exercise every single day
-get sound sleep
-Pray, Dhikr, Yoga, Meditation
-Find a creative outlet to express your feelings
-Find someone to talk it all out, a friend, spouse or a medical professional
21. I really appreciate those people who stay with me even if I am a little bit selfish about everything.
22. We go together like cupcakes & frosty.
23. Adult bullies need to make you feel bad so they can feel good. Twisted isn't it?
Hold your head up and chest out. Reality is they envy you! Your success, your looks, your car, your clothes, your job, your friends..something.. there is something about you that they envy. That is why they pick on you to feed their own insecurities and jealousy.
24. I’ve noticed that you are retarded
25. Marriage is getting to have a sleep over with your best friend, every single night of the week.
26. A garden is a silent, loyal friend and a great listener.
27. Thanks a latte for me being my friend
28. Brothers are what best friends can never be.
29. Lucky me,
You're my very best friend.