When gardeners garden, it is not just plants that grow, but th ...
1. When gardeners garden, it is not just plants that grow, but the gardeners themselves
Explore More Quotes
2. roses are dead, violets are dead, I am a bad gardener.
3. Remember that creating a successful marriage is like farming: You have to start over again every morning.
4. Crabgrass can grow on bowling balls in airless rooms, and there is no known way to kill it that does not involve nuclear weapons.
5. When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.
6. What do you get if you cross a four leaf clover with poison ivy?
A rash of good luck.
7. Housework is for people who don’t know how to garden.
8. A garden is a silent, loyal friend and a great listener.
9. It’s amazing how many worries are lost while gardening.
10. To forget how to dig the earth and tend the soil is to forget ourselves.
11. Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.
12. Nature: the greatest show on earth and admission is free.
13. May you never have a problem greater than time in the garden can heal.
Tags: Garden |
14. You can bury any number of headaches in a garden.
15. Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint, and the soil and sky as canvas.
16. I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.
17. A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.
It just blooms.
18. A person of words and not deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.
19. A good gardener always plants in threes. One for the bugs, one for the weather, and one for herself.
20. Everything worth knowing can be found in nature.
21. Always try to grow in your garden some plant or plants out of the ordinary, something your neighbors never attempted. For you can receive no greater flattery than to have a gardener of equal intelligence stand before your plant and ask, 'What is that?'
22. When gardeners garden, it is not just plants that grow, but the gardeners themselves
23. All gardeners live in beautiful places, because they make them so
24. The best fertilizer is the gardener's shadow.
25. Don't wear perfume in the garden - unless you want to be pollinated by bees.
26. Old Gardeners never die, they just go to seed.
27. Feel free to talk to these plants – they understand
Tags: Garden |
28. A beautiful garden is a work of heart
29. They really wanted to remain always in their own house and their own garden.
There are such people.
30. Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.
31. When there is a problem with money, people suffer. They are starving as they don’t have food to eat. In the middle of good soil, good water, they are starving.
Because they don’t know what’s edible, they don’t know how to grow things and cook them. It’s so sad they start to die in the middle of Food.