What do you call the feeling that you’ve heard this bull bef ...
Cow Puns Quotes
1. What do you call the feeling that you’ve heard this bull before?
Explore More Quotes
2. Why do cows have hooves instead of feet?
– Because they lactose.
3. Nice to MEAT you.
4. Why did the farmer stop telling cow puns?
Because he butchered every joke.
5. What did the cow confess to his therapist?
“I feel seen but not herd.”
6. Why was the cow so afraid of messing up?
Because the steaks were high.
7. Why did the cow start a fight with his buddy?
There was real beef between them!
8. What did the cow say to her misbehaving calf?
I am not amoosed by you.
9. What did the farmer say when his cow wouldn’t produce milk?
This is udderly problematic!
10. Why don’t most cows lie?
They can smell bull.
11. What did the mother cow say to the baby cow?
It’s pasture bedtime.
12. What do you call a cow with no legs?
13. What do you call the feeling that you’ve heard this bull before?
14. What’s a cow’s best subject in school?
15. Where do cows eat lunch?
In the Calfeteria.
16. What did the farmer name his funniest cow?
The Laughing Stock.
17. Why do cows wear bells around their necks?
To make beautiful moo-sic.
18. Cow: My grandfather was knight.
His name was Sir Loin.
19. When does a Koala go "moo"?
When it is learning a new language!
20. What do you call a cow who’s just given birth? De-calf-inated.
21. Why do cows lie down in the rain? To keep each udder dry.
22. What are cows knees called?