We think the Mac will sell zillions, but we didn’t build the ...
Believe In Yourself Quotes
1. We think the Mac will sell zillions, but we didn’t build the Mac for anybody else.
We built it for ourselves.
Explore More Quotes
2. Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters.
3. Just have a little faith
4. Smile :) , you don’t own all the problems in the world.
5. Of course motivation is not permanent. But then, neither is bathing; but it is something you should do on a regular basis.
6. You may not believe it now, but the way you're feeling will change.
7. You won't always feel this way...
8. If you are thinking about making some adjustments in your life to allow you to help change the world, my heartfelt recommendation is not to spend too much time thinking about it.
Just dive in.
9. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
10. We hire people who want to make the best things in the world.
11. Never contend with a man who has nothing to lose.
12. Only a fool would underestimate a man with nothing to lose.
13. When you realize you've got nothing to lose, you turn into a Beast!
14. Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight.
You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to.
If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.
Tags: When Someone Puts You Down | Work Hard | Fight | Strong | Courageous | You Can Do It | Criticism | Positive Thinking | Believe In Yourself | Believe in Yourself | Motivational | Cant Bring Me Down |
15. We think the Mac will sell zillions, but we didn’t build the Mac for anybody else.
We built it for ourselves.
16. taehung: i'm so useless
yoongi: no you're not
yoongi: you can be used as a bad example
17. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.
18. All things are possible. Who you are is limited by who you think you are.
19. The more you know and respect yourself, the more impact you will have on people around you.
20. Liberate yourself from the need to be right.
21. You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn't worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.
22. I don't think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good.
23. Know your worth.
24. If you hang out with me for too long, I will brainwash you into believing in yourself and knowing you can achieve anything.
25. I believe in myself. My back hurts in order to let my wings sprout.
26. A bird sitting in a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not in the branch but in her wings.
27. To be an overachiever you have to be an over-believer.
28. Don't use your energy to worry.
Use your energy to believe, create, trust, grow, glow, manifest and heal.
29. When you feel a symptom, change your focus. This does not mean distracting yourself, that is a coping tool, it will not heal you. Changing your focus means diverting your attention to a different part of that situation.
Instead on focusing how this symptom can lead to a physical illness, focus on how the symptom is a sign of past intense experiences. It’s simply a warning message asking you whether it is safe or not to do what you are about to do. This will give a completely different meaning to the feeling. This idea that you adopted in your mind will begin traveling into your heart and that is when you will start believing it fully.
It’s literally a convincing game - you are trying to convince the 95% subconscious mind and body that’s gone through all this distress.
30. Your confidence needs to be built from within.
If you build it on compliments, it will shatter with criticism.