We can only enjoy the game when we master its techniques.
Home > Quotes > We can only enjoy the game when we master its techniques.
1. We can only enjoy the game when we master its techniques.
Tags: Business | Knowledge | Experience | Game |
Explore More Quotes
2. When you work on something that only has the capacity to make you 5 dollars, it does not matter how much harder you work – the most you will make is 5 dollars.
Tags: Limited | Business | Bigger Picture |
3. Always put your money back into your business.
Tags: Money | Business | Money Management |
4. Cash. It is the oxygen of your business.
Tags: Money | Oxygen | Business |
5. The husband and wife who open another delicatessen store or another Mexican restaurant in the American suburb surely take a risk. But are they entrepreneurs?
All they do is what has been done many times before. They gamble on the increasing popularity of eating out in their area, but create neither a new satisfaction nor new consumer demand.
Seen under this perspective they are surely not entrepreneurs even though theirs is a new venture.
McDonald’s, however, was entrepreneurship.
It did not invent anything, to be sure.
Its final product was what any decent American restaurant had produced years ago.
But by applying management concepts and management techniques (asking, What is “value” to the customer?), standardizing the “product,” designing process and tools, and by basing training on the analysis of the work to be done and then setting the standards it required, McDonald’s both drastically upgraded the yield from resources, and created a new market and a new customer.
This is entrepreneurship.
Tags: Competition | Entrepreneurship | Business | Invention |
6. People who say "it's just business" are lying. It's a deceptive and manipulative tactic used by weak minds.
Anyone who has ever run or been in business knows that a business will fail if the relationships are not healthy. Business is the business of relationships. That is all.
Tags: Business | Relationship | Blunt |
7. Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of Art.
Tags: Business | Art | Aesthetic |
8. Figuring out what the next big trend is tells us what we should focus on.
Tags: Business | Focus | Figuring It Out | Figuring It Out | Trending | Niche Market |
9. In Business, perfection is the enemy of Profitability.
Tags: Perfectionism | Business | Profit |
10. No man will work for your interests unless they are his.
Tags: Interest | Selfishness | Work Tip | Sales | Business | Barter |
11. If there's one thing that's certain in business, it's uncertainty.
Tags: Uncertainty | Business | Certainty |
12. It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone when it comes to your business.
Tags: Hustle | Money | Connections | Influencer | Will | Work Hard | Learning | Self Learning | Business | Startup | Work Motivation | Networking |
13. Business opportunities are like buses: there’s always another one coming.
Tags: Hustle | Good Ideas | Innovation | Business | Online Business | Opportunity | Startup | Dont Give Up | Work Hard | Too Many Options |
14. Create the things you wish existed.
Tags: Hustle | Entrepreneurship | Social Entrepreneurship | Startup | Good Ideas | Innovation | Wishing | Creative | Work Hard | Dont Give Up | Business | 9 to 5 |
15. You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.
Tags: Hustle | Work Hard | Money | Success | Entrepreneurship | Business | Dream | Wishful Thinking | Work Tip | Work Motivation | Work Life | Achievement |
16. Hustle until you no longer need to introduce yourself.
Tags: Hustle | Introduction | Work Hard | Achievement | Success | Entrepreneurship | Business |
17. Many will quit during the journey and that's your advantage.
Tags: Hustle | Work Hard | Unfair Advantage | Quitting | Wishful Thinking | Giving Up | Dont Give Up | Keep your head up | Work Tip | Work Motivation | Business | Startup | Good Ideas | Opportunity |
18. They may forget your name, but they'll never forget how you made them feel.
Tags: Names | Feel Good | Business | Sales | Healthy Communication | Being Nice | Caring | Conversation | Medical Assistant |
19. You have no business being a marketer, unless you have empathy for people you are seeking to serve.
Tags: Business | Digital Marketing | Niche Market | Marketing | Branding | Empathy | Sales | Product |
20. It’s hard to beat your competition when you’re copying them.
Tags: Competition | Copy Cat | Business | Online Business | Sales | Strategy | Startup | Good Ideas | Innovation |
21. Before you send a proposal to a client, talk to the client first. Tell them “When we do this job, it costs between ___ and ___ dollars. Do you have that money to spend? Is that ok for you? If that’s ok for you, we will send a proposal.
- Chris Do
Tags: Sales | Negotiation | Money | Tender | Afford | Business | Online Business |
22. It doesn’t get easier, you just get better at it.
Tags: Easy | Difficulty | Tough | Tough Times | Better | Journey | Enjoy The Journey | Startup | Entrepreneurship | Social Entrepreneurship | Business | Online Business | Weight Loss | Overwhelmed | Overweight | Life Struggle |
23. Most “gurus” are just spewing bullshit and hoping that you’re a fly.
Tags: Guru | Bullshit | Cheesy Motivational | Motivational | Fool | Stupid People | Digital Marketing | Online Business | Online Store | Business | Life Coach |
24. When you learn how much you're worth - you will stop giving people discounts.
Tags: Worth It | Self Awareness | Self Love | Self Esteem | Business | Online Business | Online Store | Negotiation | Sales | Startup | Entrepreneurship | Treating Badly | Submissive |
25. Your strategy is hope and hope is great but it is not a great business strategy.
Tags: Hopeful | Strategy | Business | Optimism |
26. 50% of a watermelon is better than a 90% of grape.
Tags: Equity | Business | Online Business | Strategy | Math |
27. It's much easier to double your business by doubling your conversion rate than by doubling your traffic.
Tags: SEO | Online Business | Niche Website | Google | Conversion Rate | User Experience | Business | Strategy | Return On Investment |
28. "If I only had more money for marketing, I could build a brand, then everyone will come rushing to me and buy". Except, that never works.
Marketing dollars never build brands.
Product satisfaction and execution build brands.
Tags: Marketing | Digital Marketing | Network Marketing | Branding | Product | Money | Money Management | Business | Strategy | Sales | Equity |
29. You focus on getting the job done. If someone has to go to jail, I’ll be the one
- Jack Ma
Tags: Work Hard | Team Work | Work Motivation | Prison | Communist | Government | Political | Pressure | Business | Innovation |
30. Never ever do business with government. Be in love with them, don’t marry them.
- Jack Ma
Tags: Business | Government | Political | China |
31. I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
Tags: Lazy Coworker | Lazy | Easy | Shortcut | Strategy | Business |
32. Don't make 12-minute meetings 1 hour meetings.
Tags: Meetings | Productive | Business | Online Business | Management | Time Management | Money Management | Leadership |
33. Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.
Tags: Patience | Business | Return On Investment | You Reap What You Sow | Plant | Garden | Seed | Pessimism | Motivational | Work Motivation | Strategy | Success | Failure | Content |
34. Kindness is a passport that opens doors and fashions friends. It softens hearts and molds relationships that can last lifetimes.
Tags: Be Kind | Door | Making Friends | Heart | Cold Hearted | Relationship | Business | Strategy | Character | Networking |
35. A hard thing about business is minding your own.
Tags: Mind Your Own Business | Business |
36. We must not rely on oil alone as the main source of our national income. We have to diversify the sources of our revenue and construct economic projects that will ensure a free, stable and dignified life for the people.
Tags: Oil | Nation | Strategy | Income | Business |
37. Raising money is not an accomplishment, it's an obligation.
Tags: Startup | Business | Online Business | Money | Money Management | Equity |
38. I am very cautious of people whose actions don't match their words.
Tags: Liar | Hypocrisy | Fake Friendship | Fake Love | Promise | Business | Feeling Left Out |
39. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Tags: Feelings | Toxic People | Being Nice | Healthy Communication | Business | Sales |
40. We can only enjoy the game when we master its techniques.
Tags: Business | Knowledge | Experience | Game |
41. Success in business is measured by the trust of your clients.
Tags: Success | Business | Trust |
42. When Value exceeds price, people give you money.
- Chris Do
Tags: Value | Price | Business |
43. The man who stops advertising to save money is like the man who stops the clock to save time.
Tags: Advertising | Money Management | Business | Online Business |
44. Branding is not a Logo, Logo is a symbol.
The brand is not the product.
A brand is a result. It’s the customer’s gut feeling about the product, service or company. It ends up in their heads, in their hearts. A brand is your reputation.
Tags: Branding | Customer Experience | Business | Logo | Product |
45. The ability to say NO effectively is a skill that is critical for your personal and professional success.
Tags: Saying No | Soft Skills | Success | Leadership | Confidence | Business |
46. There is a difference between being poor and being broke.
Broke is temporary,
Poor is eternal.
Tags: Poor | Broke | Mindset | Business | Entrepreneurship | Personal Finance |