Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is just like tr ...
1. Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is just like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body
Explore More Quotes
2. Do what is best for you
and what is best for you
is that which makes you happy.
So do what makes you happy.
Be with who makes you happy.
Because in the end what matters most
is your happiness,
both for you and also for the
ones who love you.
3. Fake happiness is the worst kind of sadness.
4. Happiness is ..
A day at the Beach.
5. "Whosoever begins the day feeling family security and good health; and possessing provision for his day is as though he possesed the whole world."
[Riyad as-Salihin: Book 1, Hadith 511]
6. Embrace being perfectly imperfect. Learn from your mistakes and forgive yourself, you’ll be happier.
7. Insecurities, betrayal, and selfishness are the things that will never make you a happy person.
8. Selfish people are, by definition, Those whose activities are devoted to bringing themselves happiness. Yet. . . these selfish people are far less likely to be happy than those whose efforts are devoted to making others happy.
9. Happiness is...
10. Happiness solely comes from belief.
11. Looking out at the lake, drinking good tea. That's his only luxury. And what an enormous luxury that was.
12. Many people are just unhappy in life because of the people they meet daily.
13. HAPPINESS IS A MINDSET, AN EMOTION, AND A GOAL
14. Quran Chapter 91
(7) "and by the soul and that (Power) which designed it"
(8) "and inspired it with knowledge of evil and piety,"
(9) "those who purify their souls will certainly have everlasting happiness"
15. Types of Nafs (Soul)
1- Nafs Al Ammara - The inciting self commanding and luring us to do evil, making one a slave of their desires, passion and lust. The most lower and beastly self.
2- Nafs al Lawamma - The self-aware and self-accusing self. Nafs doing wrong but says "I shouldn't be doing this". The repentful, remorseful self.
3-Nafs al Mutma'inna - The self at peace. In complete submission of its being to God, with no more conflict; doing the right things by nature, not by compulsion. Happy with the will of God.
Tags: Nafs | Word Meaning | Soul Searching | Soul | Evil | Inciting | Luring | Lust | Materialistic | Beast | Animals | Repent | Remorse | Peace | Submission | Free Will | Nature | Compulsion | Happiness | Meaning Of Life | Purpose of Life | Life Is A Test | Will | Tranquility | Doing The Right Thing | Human Nature |
16. Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.
17. Happiness is the highest form of healthy
18. If people just took it a day at a time, they'd be a lot happier.
19. Goal: To make an income while making an impact
20. it's a beautiful thing when career and passion come together
21. Food and TV should not be your only source of enjoyment.
22. Any fool can be happy. It takes a man with real heart to make beauty out of the stuff that makes us weep.
23. Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is just like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body
24. Everyone smiles in the same language.
25. Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from.
26. Happiness is only real when shared
27. Self esteem is made up primarily of two things: feeling lovable and feeling capable.
28. When a man is also inclined or willing to yield or surrender to the will or authority of a woman for her happiness is the an important aspect of a healthy marriage.
29. Passive-aggressive or covert bullying: Difficult to notice. A passive-aggressive or covert bully, however, behaves appropriately on the surface, but takes you down with subtlety.
Examples of passive-aggressive and covert bullying include negative gossip, negative joking at someone’s expense, sarcasm, condescending eye contact, facial expression or gestures, mimicking to ridicule, deliberately causing embarrassment and insecurity, the invisible treatment, social exclusion, professional isolation, and deliberately sabotaging someone’s well-being, happiness, and success.
Tags: Passive Aggressive | Bully | Adult Bully | Social Behavior | Subtle | Gossip | Poor Joke | When Someone Puts You Down | Looking Down | Shame | Embarassment | Insecurities | Treating Badly | Mental Wellness | Happiness | Success |
30. Calories CAN NOT make you happy
31. A private life is a happy life.
32. For a person who always slept alone, starting to share your bed with your spouse after marriage is a blessed feeling.
33. She isn't a better woman than you. She is just a new clay for him to shape into what he wants, until he is tired of her and moves on. Feel sorry for her, as she is the one playing his games now. You have an opportunity to shape your life into anything YOU want. Make it great. Happiness is the best revenge.
34. Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
35. What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life – to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent, unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting.
36. Take delight in little things.
37. If a man loves a woman's soul, he will end up loving one woman.
If he just loves a woman's face or body, all the women in the world won't make him happy and he is doomed to lead an unhappy life.
38. Every time I Kiss you I feel Happy.
And every time you kiss me, I feel happier.
39. “When you depart from me sorrow abides, and happiness takes his leave.”
Much Ado About Nothing - Act 1, Scene 1
40. Unhappiness is a contagious disease caused by a chronic deficiency of gratitude.
41. You cannot, at the very same time, be grateful and unhappy, or ungrateful and happy.
42. Suffering and happiness are not mutually exclusive.
43. I get so emotional when you're not around. That emotion is happiness.
44. When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.
45. If you want other to be happy, practice compassion.
If you want you to be happy, practice compassion.
46. These are the few ways we can practice humility:
To speak as little as possible of one's self
To mind one's own business
Not to want to manage other people's affairs
To avoid curiosity
To accept contradictions and correction cheerfully
To pass over the mistakes of others
To accept insults and injuries
To accept being slighted, forgotten and disliked
To be kind and gentle even under provocation
Never to stand on one's dignity
To choose always the hardest
Tags: Humility | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Talking Too Much | Mind Your Own Business | Nosey | Unsolicited Advice | Opinion | Contradictory | Criticism | Good Vibes | Happiness | Life | Insulting | Forget | Dignity | Be Kind | Wisdom |
47. I’m Responsible For My Own Happiness? I Can’t Even Be Responsible For My Own Breakfast!
48. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
49. I guess I’m a little weird. I like to talk to trees and animals. That’s okay though; I have more fun than most people.
- Bob Ross
50. Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you are climbing it.
51. Ups and downs. Victories and defeats. Sadness and happiness. Despite all of that, stay positive. That’s the best kind of life.
52. The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and to what let go.
53. Biryani is nothing but,
just a state of happiness
54. There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.
55. You are your own worst enemy. If you can learn to stop expecting impossible perfection, in yourself and others, you may find the happiness that has always eluded you.
56. You need some anxiety in order to be happy.
People with low levels of anxiety die early from accidents and preventable illnesses.
57. ANTs or automatic negative thoughts kill an individual’s happiness.
if your brain tends to default to an unhappy moment, go deep into that thought and feel bad on purpose. Then stand up and say STOP!
now consciously go to one of the happiest moments of your life And re experience that with all of your senses and you’ll notice how your brain shifts and celebrate.
58. All the best things in life are free: love, smiles, friends, family, pets, thoughts, sunsets & sunrises and especially rainbows.
59. If there's one thing to know about the human body; it's this: the human body has a ringmaster. This ringmaster controls your digestion, your immunity, your brain, your weight, your health and even your happiness. This ringmaster is the gut