Trauma does not have to occur by abuse alone.
1. Trauma does not have to occur by abuse alone.
Explore More Quotes
2. Childhood trauma does not come in one single package
3. Personality Disorder is the inflexible and unhealthy patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving. It may be triggered by genetic or environmental influences, mainly childhood trauma. Treatment is therapy and medication.
4. Depression, anxiety, eating disorders, trauma, these are just a few examples of the forces that can lead to a tornado of pain. So what I would like to say in this room of powerful woman and men today is let’s work together to beckon the world towards kindness
5. How To Safely Talk about Pain from Your Past
You have to remember that a therapist is trained to hear about trauma and knows how to respond. Your partner might not - they might get angry - not at you but for you. So you have to admit that you are very sensitive to their reaction and ask them to slow down and simply be with you in that moment.
6. The source of Mom guilt can come from past trauma. It can also come if you are parenting with OCD or mental health conditions. Or if you are trying a parenting strategy that you think your parents didn't do quiet well.
7. "Sorry, just seeing this now!"
-Me to my deep seeded childhood trauma
8. Replace fear of your symptoms with unconditional love for why they are there. Yes.
Say “Thank you very much for looking out for me. Thank you for warning me of something that is going to arise in the future that is connected to a trauma from the past. Thank you subconscious body for carrying this information until now, and letting me know that i can resolve what needs to be resolved through my conscious mind today.
When you can spread love for the very thing that you hate and fear, you will begin healing.