To hide your Charity and good deeds is a test of your Thinking ...
1. To hide your Charity and good deeds is a test of your Thinking, and to hide the flaws of others is a test of your Character.
Explore More Quotes
2. “The most complete of the believers in faith, is the one with the best character among them. And the best of you are those who are best to your women.”
Grade : Hasan (Darussalam)
Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1162
3. "Shyness does not bring anything except good."
"All of shyness is good."
4. To hide your Charity and good deeds is a test of your Thinking, and to hide the flaws of others is a test of your Character.
5. It is reported by Qays that Amr bin al-Aas (ra) was going somewhere with his friends. They saw a dead mule whose belly had swollen up. Amr (ra)said," By Allah, it is better for one to eat to his full from this (dead mule) than to eat the flesh of a Muslim" (He meant to say that to backbite anyone is worse than eating the meat of a dead animal).
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad Book 31, Hadith 736]
6. 2 things define you:
Your patience when you have nothing
and Your attitude when you have everything
7. Surprise the world with your character and humility to the extent they quit backbiting.
8. Character produces endurance and persistence when the going gets tough, and life truly is an endurance race, not a sprint.
9. Respecting someone indicate the quality of your personality.
10. Being the other women doesn't make you win. It makes you lose ... your self esteem, your character, your values. You didn't get love, you gained lies, deceit and stolen affections which didn't belong to you.
11. A man in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl.
12. “The best index to a person's character is how he treats people who can't do him any good, and how he treats people who can't fight back.”
13. Kindness is a passport that opens doors and fashions friends. It softens hearts and molds relationships that can last lifetimes.
14. Spread the love wherever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
15. Real generosity is doing something nice for someone who will never find out.
16. We reveal most about ourselves when we speak about others.
17. Intelligence plus character – that is a goal of true education