Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are be ...
1. Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity.
Explore More Quotes
2. Not all who wander are lost
3. Somewhere between the bottom of the climb and the summit is the answer to the mystery why we climb.
4. The best views come after the hardest climb
5. A walk in nature walks the soul back home.
6. Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you are climbing it.
7. We don't stop hiking because we grow old — we grow old because we stop hiking
8. I found far more answers in the woods than I ever did in the city.
9. Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in an office or mowing the lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.
10. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
11. Returning home is the most difficult part of long-distance hiking. You have grown outside the puzzle and your piece no longer fits.
12. It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.
13. I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
14. Between every two pines there is a doorway to a new world.
15. I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than trees.
16. If you think you’ve peaked, find a new mountain.
17. Carry as little as possible, but choose that little with care
18. For those who climb, the answer is both obvious and impossible to explain — the everyday concerns of livelihood, of social standing, overdue bills, and futureless romance all fall away before the vast and overwhelming absolute of the mountain.
19. You Can’t Climb Up A Mountain With Downhill Thoughts.
20. Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity.
21. We must get beyond textbooks, go out into bypaths and untrodden depths of the wilderness of truth and explore and tell the world of our glorious journey
22. Take ... Photos Only
Leave ... Footprints Only
23. Your mountain may be harder to climb,
but Oh the View!
The view is DIVINE.
24. It feels good to be lost in the right direction
25. I felt like lying down by the side of the trail and remembering it all.
26. Somewhere on your journey, don't forget to turn around and enjoy the view.
27. Let's wander where the wifi is weak.
28. Look at the sky more than your phone.
29. You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!
This is a quote from the Book "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" by Dr. Seuss. This book is actually one of the many Children's books that Dr. Seuss authored and the quote is to motivate children to work hard and instill the courage to achieve their goals in life.
30. Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.
31. The way up to the top of the mountain is always longer than you think. Don't fool yourself, the moment will arrive when what seemed so near is still very far.
32. When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the Top.
33. I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.