Those who make the worst use of their time are the first to co ...
Time Passing Quotes
1. Those who make the worst use of their time are the first to complain of its brevity.
Explore More Quotes
2. Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.
3. Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream.
4. Lost time is never found again.
5. Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.
- Jim Rohn
6. The trouble is you think you have time.
7. Life is flying by. You don't have time to waste another minute being negative, offended or bitter. If someone did you wrong, get over it and move forward.
8. Tough times never last, but tough people do.
9. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past, even while we attempt to define it.
10. I you don't value your time, no one else will.
11. She could've stared into those eyes for a thousand years and never noticed the time passing by.
12. Time is passing by, and it will keep passing by. Do not stress over it as it will keep passing regardless. Act on your goals one day at a time.
13. If you don't come out of this quarantine with
- a new skill
- your side hustle started
- more knowledge
You never lacked time, you lacked discipline.
14. This too shall pass.
15. Don't spend your major time on minor things.
- Jim Rohn
16. You gotta be really deliberate with how you choose to spend your day because those are the moments you’re away from your child
17. In our lives, on average, we will be asleep for a total of 8,477 days. If we're lucky, some of that time will be sleeping next to someone we love.
- Ze Frank
18. Sometimes, document your sadness.
Sometimes, look at your stress from the outside.
Sometimes, just don't look at your watch the entire day.
Sometimes, just don't answer.
Sometimes, be unfair towards your work.
Sometimes, enjoy your own mediocrity.
Give your work some independence from you.
Tags: Motivational | Work Motivation | Demotivational Work | Sadness | Mental Health | Stress | Time Management | Time Passing | Dark Times | Tough Times | Time | Answerable | Answer | Mediocrity | Independent | Break Free | Dont Worry | Chill | Overthinking |
19. Those who make the worst use of their time are the first to complain of its brevity.
20. How did it get so late so soon. It’s night before it’s afternoon. December before it’s June. My goodness, how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?
21. One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.
22. Time passes so slowly if you are unaware of it and so quickly if you are aware of it.