Those who are on the side of the Almighty He will never leave ...
1. Those who are on the side of the Almighty He will never leave them alone.
Explore More Quotes
2. The Prophet (pbuh) said, "(There will be) two Paradises of silver and all the utensils and whatever is therein (will be of silver); and two Paradises of gold, and its utensils and whatever therein (will be of gold), and there will be nothing to prevent the people from seeing their Lord except the Cover of Majesty over His Face in the Paradise of Eden (eternal bliss).
3. Allah's Messenger (pbuh) came out to us on the night of the full moon and said, "You will see your Lord on the Day of Resurrection as you see this (full moon) and you will have no difficulty in seeing Him."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 7436]
4. The Corona Virus is reshaping our world. This tiny creation is reshaping our interest based economy and taking from military budget. It forces people to spend more time with family. It closes pubs, casinos and strip clubs. It forces people to clean themselves constantly and be concerned with their intimate relationships. It forces people to avoid eating things that are harmful to our bodies. It is cleaning the oceans of the pollution of cruise ships and corrupt tourism. It is cleaning the air of the pollution of air travel. Air exposes the greed of the wealthy and the folly of politicians. It forces us to remember death and draw closer to the Creator.
5. This world cannot break you—unless you give it permission. And it cannot own you unless you hand it the keys—unless you give it your heart. And so, if you have handed those keys to dunya for a while—take them back. This isn’t the End. You don’t have to die here. Reclaim your heart and place it with its rightful owner:
6. If you take a child and you throw the child up there is a point where you see this, they go into this state of complete panic and then when they come back to your arms they are laughing. That is dunya, I guarantee you, that moment, that is your life, you came from God and you are going back to God and there is just a moment when you are in a complete state of panic but just relax, you are in good hands. Just relax.
7. This life is not real. I conquered the world and it did not bring me satisfaction. God gave me this illness to remind me that I’m not number One; He is.
8. Don't rush your Salah for anything. Because you are standing in front of the one who is in charge of whatever you are rushing for.
9. It is better to lose something for the almighty than to lose the almighty for something.
10. I dress to impress no man, I dress to Impress Ar-Rahman
11. "Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.). That is purer for them. Verily, Allah is All-Aware of what they do."
12. "Be patient. The promise of God is certainly true. Let not the faithless make you despair of the promise of God."
13. He created the seven seas and He loved a tear from you, but your eyes were tearless.
14. And in sujood I found peace. A silent talk with my Lord. A feeling of being heard, without even speaking.
15. If he makes Istikhara, then whatever Allah makes him feel happy about and makes easy for him, this is what Allah has chosen for him.
16. When it's God's will, he paves the way.
17. "...Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
18. If we were supposed to be perfect, why would God's most emphasized attribute be His mercy and forgiveness?
19. Death is so near. Turn back to Allah.
20. Trust in God and be sure that He is a Sufficient Guardian.
21. Surely there are times when a woman goes through some conditions of bodily weakness and fatigue of the mind. Such that Allah has relieved her of some of her compulsory worships during that period; Allah has totally pardoned her from praying, and has postponed the days of fasting for her within this break to a later date until she regains her health and becomes normal in her temperament once more. Thus, during these days, treat her in a godly manner. Just as Allah has relieved her of the duties, you should also lessen your demands and instructions from her during those days.
22. " and the faithful ones whose hearts are comforted by the remembrance of God. Remembrance of God certainly brings comfort to all hearts."
[Quran - 13:28]
23. "There is nothing (none) having a greater sense of Ghira (self-respect) than Allah."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5222]
24. Quran Chapter 91
(7) "and by the soul and that (Power) which designed it"
(8) "and inspired it with knowledge of evil and piety,"
(9) "those who purify their souls will certainly have everlasting happiness"
25. Quran 12:53, (about an-nafs al-ammarah)
"I do not think that I am free from weakness; all human souls are susceptible to evil except for those to whom my Lord has granted mercy. My Lord is certainly All-forgiving and All-merciful."
26. The path to the Truth is a labour of the heart, not of the head. Make your heart your primary guide! Not your mind. Meet, challenge and ultimately prevail over your nafs with your heart. Knowing your ego will lead you to the knowledge of God.
27. The ego is the veil between Humans and God.
28. Those who are on the side of the Almighty He will never leave them alone.
29. May my Lord not make me enslaved to my ego and befriend the satan.
30. If pain wasn't the biggest blessing, why would God give it to his most beloved subjects - the prophets?
31. The more you go with the flow of life and surrender the outcome to God, and the less you seek constant clarity, the more you will find that fabulous things start to show up in your life.
"And make yourself submissively gentle to them with compassion, and say: O my Lord! have compassion on them, as they brought me up (when I was) little."