This defines entrepreneur and entrepreneurship - the entrepren ...
1. This defines entrepreneur and entrepreneurship - the entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity.
Explore More Quotes
2. To love at all is to be vulnerable.
Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken.
If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal.
Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements.
Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable.
To love is to be vulnerable.
3. He’s not perfect.
You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect.
But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can.
He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break.
Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give.
Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there.
Love hard when there is love to be had.
Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.
4. Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.
5. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
6. In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again.
They really do it.
It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful.
But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.
7. Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.
8. The world hasn't changed that much; men still rule.
9. This defines entrepreneur and entrepreneurship - the entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity.
10. The main thing is realizing that even if you feel terrible for a while, that’s not how you’re going to feel the whole time. . . . Things change if you just keep moving.
11. The Internet is as powerful as oxygen, but we have not seen its full capabilities.
It’s got a long way to go, and it’s going to morph and change and reveal all kinds of surprises.
You’ve got to be prepared to evolve and adapt along with it.
12. You may not believe it now, but the way you're feeling will change.
13. If you are thinking about making some adjustments in your life to allow you to help change the world, my heartfelt recommendation is not to spend too much time thinking about it.
Just dive in.
14. People LOVE change (when it's about changing others).
People HATE change (when it's about changing themselves).
15. Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
16. Sorry is not enough.
Sometimes you actually have to change.
17. I haven’t changed.
I grew up.
Maybe you should give it a try sometime.
18. Give me coffee to change the things I can, and the beach to accept the things I can’t.
19. Mood Swings can occur due to Hormonal conditions. Teens, pregnant women or women experiencing menopause may feel change in moods. Even medical conditions that affect your lungs, thyroid and cardiovascular, or central nervous system can also cause Mood Swings.
20. Mood Swing Triggers
-a big change in your life
A doctor can tell you if you are experiencing mood swings because of a lifestyle change or if there is some other underlying issue.
21. A woman can't change a man because she loves him. A man changes himself because he loves her.
22. When a man loves a woman. Everything changes, thoughts, characteristics, emotions, and his all-round being. A lot of things about his life and movements changes when a man loves a woman.
23. If we are desperate, though, if we have nothing to lose, or if we are full of enthusiasm for life, then the unknown reveals itself, and our universe changes direction.
24. “The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.
[These words are also inscribed upon his grave]”
25. Well, that’s your opinion, isn’t it? And I’m not about to waste my time trying to change it
26. Sometimes boundaries are forgotten. Sometimes it takes some effort to change, and new boundaries are forgotten. So then, you need to apologize and renew your commitment.
27. Don’t try to be the ‘next’. Instead, try to be the other, the changer, the new.
28. No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future.
29. You can give a person knowledge, but you can't make them think. Some people want to remain fools, only because the truth requires change.
30. Why in the world do we have to be like this? We lose weight when we aren’t even fat. We throw up and do plastic surgeries as if we will die if we weren’t pretty. We rate people’s faces and fight amongst ourselves. Why on earth do we have to be like this? I don’t want to do it anymore. I really don’t want to. I will think properly about what makes me happy again from now on.
31. You would be very surprise with how much positive changes that you could make in your life, if could make it your top priority to mind your own business.
32. Sometimes the best thing we can ask for is change, and a fresh start forces us to confront change head-on.
33. If man is to survive, he will have learned to take a delight in the essential differences between men and between cultures. He will learn that differences in ideas and attitudes are a delight, part of life's exciting variety, not something to fear.
34. If you don't like where you are, then change it.
You are not a tree.
35. If you don't like something, change it.
If you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
36. Those who overcome great challenges will be changed, and often in unexpected ways. For our struggles enter our lives as unwelcome guests, but they bring valuable gifts. And once the pain subsides, the gifts remain. These gifts are life's true treasures, bought at great price, but cannot be acquired in any other way.
37. Your willingness to look at your darkness is what empowers you to change.
38. Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.
39. I mean, like most guys, you carry around this girl in your head, who is exactly who you want her to be. The person you think you will love the most. And every girl you are with gets measured against this girl in your head.
40. tips to manage anger
try to interrupt your anger when you first feel frustrated or heated.
take a time out, or say to yourself “I can deal with this later.”
41. The best way to handle a know it all is to take a curious subordinate role.
interact by asking “how” or “What” questions.
tap into their knowledge. it feeds the ego of the know it all, And potentially it allows them to change their position or point of view as they are explaining something to you.
avoid the “why“ questions as they may be perceived as a challenge.
remember to thank a know it all for their contribution.
42. It’s easier to change yourself than everyone else.