There’s nothing more important than attitude, and it’s YOU ...
Positive Thinking Quotes
1. There’s nothing more important than attitude, and it’s YOUR choice.
Explore More Quotes
2. We’re not going to be the first to this party, but we’re going to be the best.
3. The doctor said, if I can't find a new way to relate more positively to my surroundings, I'm going to die.
I'm going to die.
4. Positive Impacts of Corona Virus Pandemic:
1. Pollution decreased worldwide
2. Much needed realization of togetherness and oneness in fighting a common enemy.
3. International Relations and communication increased.
4. Awareness of cleanliness, sanitation and diseases.
5. Awareness on personal finance & having emergency fund for future.
5. God is with the broken-hearted. When your heart breaks, it’s a good thing – the breaking of the heart is what opens it up to the light of Allah. The dunya is designed to break your heart, to crush it.
6. "So truly with hardship comes ease"
7. We blossom through every hardship.
8. After all patience, beautiful things await.
9. i was reminded that my blood type is
10. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
11. A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
12. Cupcakes are muffins that believed in miracles.
13. the sound of rain
14. “I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.”
15. When you show kindness, you are basically spreading your amazing positive energy around the world. That's extremely profound.
16. There are two ways of spreading the light:
to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.
17. Spread the love wherever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
18. I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one.
19. I like people who smile when it's raining.
20. Things have a way of working themselves out if we just remain positive.
21. There’s nothing more important than attitude, and it’s YOUR choice.
22. Do not allow negative thoughts to enter your mind for they are weeds that strangle confidence.
23. To be an overachiever you have to be an over-believer.
24. Keep my word positive. Words become my behaviors. Keep my behaviors positive. Behaviors become my habits. Keep my habits positive. Habits become my values. Keep my values positive. Values become my destiny.
25. Look for something positive in every day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.
Tags: Positive Thinking |
26. One small positive thought can change your whole day.
27. A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you.
28. Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.
29. A negative mind will never give you a positive life
30. Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.
31. We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far
32. When the negative thoughts come – and they will; they come to all of us – it’s not enough to just not dwell on it… You’ve got to replace it with a positive thought.
33. You can’t control the world, but when you control your thoughts, you bring order.
34. If things aren’t going so well, I try to stay positive and not give in to negative thoughts.
35. Always be positive.
*Trips down the stairs*
"Whew, I got down those stairs fast."
36. Positive people have negative thoughts, they just don’t let those thoughts grow and destroy them.
37. I shall stay calm in moments of stress and anxiety, so as to allow positive thoughts and actions to manifest from me.
38. You can think your way to failure and unhappiness, but you can also think your way to success and happiness.
39. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
40. A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.
41. Live each day as if your life had just begun.
42. If you don't like something, change it.
If you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
43. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
44. we don't smile because something good happened
we smile because, something good is about to happen
45. One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
46. Ups and downs. Victories and defeats. Sadness and happiness. Despite all of that, stay positive. That’s the best kind of life.
47. Inhale good vibes and exhale the bad ones. Worrying will not take the troubles away. It will just take away the peace of today.
48. Always surround yourself with positive souls and good vibes will just come naturally. Remember that your surroundings will influence your experience so make it a positive one.
49. there is always something that you could imagine in your brain that could go wrong, and you could make yourself have a panic attack. Like, your body would actually respond to that.
That’s how powerful the thought process is.
50. It’s amazing that we think all day long, but we spend very little time on thinking about “how” we think.
51. What went well today?
52. I become what I think about all day long.