There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated und ...
1. There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice.
Explore More Quotes
2. It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.
3. The Corona Virus is reshaping our world. This tiny creation is reshaping our interest based economy and taking from military budget. It forces people to spend more time with family. It closes pubs, casinos and strip clubs. It forces people to clean themselves constantly and be concerned with their intimate relationships. It forces people to avoid eating things that are harmful to our bodies. It is cleaning the oceans of the pollution of cruise ships and corrupt tourism. It is cleaning the air of the pollution of air travel. Air exposes the greed of the wealthy and the folly of politicians. It forces us to remember death and draw closer to the Creator.
4. War is when the government tells you who the bad guy is. Revolution is when you decide it for yourself.
5. Religion does not teach us to have enmity,
We belong to India, Our India
MazHab nahin sikhaata, Aapas mein Bayr rakhna
Hindi hain hum watan hain, Hindostaan
6. It's the rich you can terrorize. The poor have nothing to lose.
7. Workers of the world unite. You have nothing to lose but your chain.
8. Gossip is easy, politics is hard.
9. “The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.
[These words are also inscribed upon his grave]”
10. The last capitalist we hang shall be the one who sold us the rope.
11. A specter is haunting Europe—the specter of Communism. All the powers of old Europe have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this specter; Pope and Czar, Metternich and Guizot, French radicals and German police spies.
12. It is high time that Communists should openly, in the face of the whole world, publish their views, their aims, their tendencies, and meet this nursery tale of the Specter of Communism with a Manifesto of the party itself.
13. Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.
Workingmen of all countries unite!
14. Go on, get out! Last words are for fools who haven't said enough!
15. If anything is certain, it is that I myself am not a Marxist.
[In a letter about the peculiar 'Marxism' which arose in France 1882]
16. The sanctity of law can be maintained only so as long as it is the expression of the will of the people
17. A country's greatness lies in its undying ideals of love and sacrifice that inspire the mothers of the race
18. Swaraj is my birth right and I shall have it.
19. 1. The poor work and work
2. The rich exploit the poor
3. The police protect the rich
4. The taxpayer pays for all 3
5. The voter votes for all 4
6. The banker robs all 5
7. The lawyer misleads all 6
8. The doctor bills all 7
9. The undertaker buries all 8
10. The politician lives happily because of all of it
20. I got this real moron thing I do, it's called thinking. And I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions. I have certain rules I live by. My first rule, I don't believe anything the government tells me, and I don't take very seriously the media or the press in this country.
21. Advertising sells you things you don't need and can't afford, that are over priced and don't work. And they do it by exploiting your fears and insecurities. And if you don't have any, they'll be glad to give you a few.
22. if you have selfish ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish ignorant leaders.
23. War is rich old men protecting their property by sending middle class and lower class men off to die. It always has been.
24. Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. That is against their interests. They want obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept it.
Tags: Government | Education | Thinking | Interest | Rules | Planning | Strategy | Political | Quotes that make you think | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Smart | Dumbness | Stupid People | Citizen | Accept | Paper |
25. Let's continue to stand up for those who are vulnerable to being left out or marginalized.
26. Bullshit is the glue that binds us as a nation.
27. Give a man a gun and he will rob a bank.
Give a man a bank and he will rob everyone.
28. How do Mexicans feel about Trump’s wall? – They’ll get over it.
29. The history of patents includes a wealth of attempts to reward friends of the government and restrict or control dangerous technologies.
30. You cannot make one invent at gun point. Forget the movies, and think about pampering inventors, not threatening them
31. I wish to note that Intellectual Property theft by a government represents the very essence of organized crime.
32. "I heard some dictator wants to move the Earth further from the sun."
"Because it will take longer to make a full revolution."
33. To become truly great, one has to stand with people, not above them.
34. There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice.
35. Useless laws weaken the necessary laws.
36. Liberty is the right of doing whatever the laws permit.
37. Countries are well cultivated, not as they are fertile, but as they are free.
38. A nation may lose its liberties in a day and not miss them in a century.
39. These violent delights have violent ends...
40. Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
41. It’s not winning the fight that victims wish for. All they want is to stop being the victim. They just don’t want to be victimized.
42. You focus on getting the job done. If someone has to go to jail, I’ll be the one
- Jack Ma
43. Never ever do business with government. Be in love with them, don’t marry them.
- Jack Ma
44. I think among the richest men in China, few have good endings.
- Jack Ma
45. Situations change from time to time. A friend may become an enemy and an enemy a friend. Life is inconsistent and ever changing. So are health and weather. We must, therefore, be prepared for the unexpected changes coming our way.
46. Our experiment in federation, in the first instance, arose from a desire to increase the ties that bind us, as well as from the conviction of everyone that they were a part of one family, and they must gather under one leadership.
47. The ruler, any ruler, is only there to serve his people and secure for them prosperity and progress. To achieve this, he should live among his people to feel their wishes and know their problems, and this cannot be achieved if he isolates himself from them
48. The liberal idea of tolerance is more and more a kind of intolerance. What it means is 'Leave me alone; don't harass me; I'm intolerant towards your over-proximity.
49. When we are shown scenes of starving children in Africa, with a call for us to do something to help them, the underlying ideological message is something like: "Don't think, don't politicize, forget about the true causes of their poverty, just act, contribute money, so that you will not have to think!
50. You may write me down in history
With your bitter, twisted lies,
You may trod me in the very dirt
But still, like dust, I'll rise.
Does my sassiness upset you?
Why are you beset with gloom?
’Cause I walk like I've got oil wells
Pumping in my living room.
Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise.
Did you want to see me broken?
Bowed head and lowered eyes?
Shoulders falling down like teardrops,
Weakened by my soulful cries?
Does my haughtiness offend you?
Don't you take it awful hard
’Cause I laugh like I've got gold mines
Diggin’ in my own backyard.
You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I’ll rise.
Does my sexiness upset you?
Does it come as a surprise
That I dance like I've got diamonds
At the meeting of my thighs?
Out of the huts of history’s shame
Up from a past that’s rooted in pain
I'm a black ocean, leaping and wide,
Welling and swelling I bear in the tide.
Leaving behind nights of terror and fear
Into a daybreak that’s wondrously clear
Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,
I am the dream and the hope of the slave.
51. When the color of your skin is seen as a weapon, you will never be seen as UNARMED!
52. The world is only as free as it allows its artists to be.
53. Art is anything you can get away with.
54. Art should tell what the system does not.
55. Art is a lie that makes us realize truth.