There is a silence in storm and storm in silence.
Silence Speaks Louder Than Words Quotes
1. There is a silence in storm and storm in silence.
Explore More Quotes
2. Silence Speaks Volumes.
People may not always tell you how they feel about you, but they will always show you. Pay attention.
3. If you think that nobody hears your screams, try silence!
4. Do not mistake quietness for weakness. Evil is often better addressed in silence.
5. Silence is truly eloquent!
6. Next time you stumble upon a silent person, listen up!
7. Just because a person is silent doesn’t mean there’s no message.
8. A fish with his mouth closed never gets caught.
9. There is a silence in storm and storm in silence.
10. Only those who don't know the language of silence - express in words!
11. Silence means the audience is listening to you.
12. It was the way she looked at me the whole time. That look said more than she ever could and, in turn, scared me more than her words alone ever could.
13. Sometimes, the things people don't say are louder than the words that come out of their mouths.
14. When a man goes silent on his ways and plans, you must ponder!
15. It's been said that actions speak louder than words. Sometimes, it's what you don't say or do, that sends the loudest message.
16. No matter how much you're tempted or provoked to speak. Never speak where you don't need to.
17. Move in silence.
Only speak when it's time to say
18. Silence is always harder than words. We can say more things in silence than with fancy words.
19. You will be told your whole life that you need to learn to listen. I would say that you need to learn to be the last to speak. The skill to hold your opinions to yourself until everyone has spoken does two things: It gives everyone the feeling that they have been heard and contributed, and you get the benefit of hearing what everybody else has to think before you render your opinion.
Tags: Wise | Wisdom | Inspirational | Strategy | Communication | Healthy Communication | Patience | Impatience | Listening a Person | Question | Leadership | Public Speaking | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Speak | Opinion |
20. These are the few ways we can practice humility:
To speak as little as possible of one's self
To mind one's own business
Not to want to manage other people's affairs
To avoid curiosity
To accept contradictions and correction cheerfully
To pass over the mistakes of others
To accept insults and injuries
To accept being slighted, forgotten and disliked
To be kind and gentle even under provocation
Never to stand on one's dignity
To choose always the hardest
Tags: Humility | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Talking Too Much | Mind Your Own Business | Nosey | Unsolicited Advice | Opinion | Contradictory | Criticism | Good Vibes | Happiness | Life | Insulting | Forget | Dignity | Be Kind | Wisdom |
21. A true masterpiece does not tell everything.
22. Art has a voice.
Let it speak.
23. Sometimes, you need a mute button for you mind and feelings
24. If you're going to say what you want to say, you're going to hear what you don't want to hear.
25. Maturity is when you prefer to stay silent instead of arguing.