There comes a time when silence is betrayal.
1. There comes a time when silence is betrayal.
Explore More Quotes
2. Talk with beauty or beautify yourself with silence.
3. "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should not hurt his neighbor and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should serve his guest generously and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should speak what is good or keep silent."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 6136]
4. Silence is half consent.
Urdu Proverb - الخاموشی نیم رضا۔
5. Sometimes, Sabar and Silence is better than expressing how you really feel.
6. Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.
7. Even though I will never know the pain and suffering they have endured, or what it feels like to try to survive in a world plagued by systemic racism, I know I can use my own voice to help amplify those voices that have been muffled for too long.
8. How beautiful it is to stay silent when someone expects you to be very angry.
9. What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life – to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent, unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting.
10. Silence speaks when words can't.
11. Silence Speaks Volumes.
People may not always tell you how they feel about you, but they will always show you. Pay attention.
12. If you think that nobody hears your screams, try silence!
13. Do not mistake quietness for weakness. Evil is often better addressed in silence.
14. Silence is truly eloquent!
15. Next time you stumble upon a silent person, listen up!
16. A fish with his mouth closed never gets caught.
17. There is a silence in storm and storm in silence.
18. Only those who don't know the language of silence - express in words!
19. It was the way she looked at me the whole time. That look said more than she ever could and, in turn, scared me more than her words alone ever could.
20. Sometimes, the things people don't say are louder than the words that come out of their mouths.
21. It's been said that actions speak louder than words. Sometimes, it's what you don't say or do, that sends the loudest message.
22. Move in silence.
Only speak when it's time to say
23. People who do not understand your silence will never understand your words.
24. It's over when you have a thousand things to say but you prefer silence.
25. Silence is always harder than words. We can say more things in silence than with fancy words.
26. There comes a time when silence is betrayal.
27. A true masterpiece does not tell everything.
28. Painting is silent poetry.
29. You are most powerful when you are most silent. People never expect silence. They expect words, motion, defense, offense, back and forth. They expect to leap into the fray. They are ready, fists up, words hanging leaping from their mouths.