There are three responses to a piece of design: yes, no and wo ...
1. There are three responses to a piece of design: yes, no and wow.
Explore More Quotes
2. The way we’re running the company, the product design, the advertising, it all comes down to this:
Let’s make it simple. Really simple.
3. If Nike opened a Hotel, I think we would be able to guess pretty accurately what it would be like.
If Hyatt came out with sneakers, we'd have no clue, because Hyatt doesn't have a brand. They have a Logo. If you swapped the logos, I would'nt know if I am in a Hyatt or a Hilton. No Brand. When you have a brand, you have made promise to people and people have expectations.
Tags: Branding | Marketing | Digital Marketing | Strategy | Planning | Entrepreneurship | Social Media | Logo | Design | Promise | Expectations | Customer Service | Customer Engagement | Customer Experience |
4. Thinking of product development as a series of experiments leads to stronger designs.
5. There are three responses to a piece of design: yes, no and wow.