There are three proven rules for good teeth: brush after every ...
Mind Your Own Business Quotes
1. There are three proven rules for good teeth: brush after every meal; see your dentist twice a year; and mind your own business.
Explore More Quotes
2. Please unsubscribe me from your newsletter.
3. Nosey people can kick rocks.
4. It's not easy for someone to see who they are.
We're busy watching over others.
5. These are the few ways we can practice humility:
To speak as little as possible of one's self
To mind one's own business
Not to want to manage other people's affairs
To avoid curiosity
To accept contradictions and correction cheerfully
To pass over the mistakes of others
To accept insults and injuries
To accept being slighted, forgotten and disliked
To be kind and gentle even under provocation
Never to stand on one's dignity
To choose always the hardest
Tags: Humility | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Talking Too Much | Mind Your Own Business | Nosey | Unsolicited Advice | Your Opinion | Contradictory | Criticism | Good Vibes | Happiness | Life | Insulting | Forget | Dignity | Be Kind | Wisdom |
6. How do I have productive days with minimum drama?
Simple; I mind my own business.
7. Life is easier when you mind your own business.
Let every man mind his own business.
8. A hard thing about business is minding your own.
9. Successful people never worry about what others are doing
10. Keep your nose out of another’s mess.
- Danish Proverb
11. Sweep in front of your own door.
- German Proverb
12. Make somebody happy today.
Mind your own business.
Tags: Mind Your Own Business |
13. When every one minds his own business the work is done.
- Danish Proverb
14. To mind your own business incorporates the whole duty of man.
15. Ninety percent of all human wisdom is the ability to mind your own business.
16. What people in the world think of you is really none of your business
17. There’s no business like staying the hell out of my business, so please stay out.
18. The biggest fool is the one who minds the business of others rather than minding his very own.
19. Justice means minding one’s own business and not meddling with other men’s concerns.
20. Just mind your own business. If you mind your business, then you won`t be mindin` mine.
21. Your mouth ...
Close that thing.
22. The nice part about living in a small town is that if you don't know what you are doing, someone else does.
23. You seem to be having a hell of a grasp on the situation considering none of it is any of your business.
24. If my actions don't concern you, don't concern yourself with my actions.
25. It's never too late to shut up and mind your own business.
26. Nothing will bring you greater peace than minding your own business.
27. People are probably not happy with their life if they are busy discussing yours.
28. Sometimes I feel sorry for people who love gossip and their boring lives. Other times I'm jealous. I wish I had that much time to worry about things that are none of my business.
29. It ain't a secret.
But ain't your business either.
30. Instead of causing chaos and rocking someone else's boat, you need to row your own.
31. Stay lowkey with:
1. Your Relationship
2. Your Grind
3. Your Family
Nobody needs to know about your business.
32. If people think Barbie is fake, wait until they meet you.
33. Your existence gives me a headache.
Go stand over there.
34. A man is likely to mind his own business when it is worth minding. When it is not, he takes his mind off his own meaningless affairs by minding other people’s business.
35. You would be very surprise with how much positive changes that you could make in your life, if could make it your top priority to mind your own business.
36. The best thing you can do right now is to mind your own business.
37. I keep my life away from drama by not trying to stick my nose in where I should not put it.
38. Keep your attention focused entirely on what is truly your own concern, and be clear that what belongs to others is their business and none of yours
39. I think that you should not concern yourself with this because it honestly do not concern you.
40. I'm too busy working on my grass to notice if yours is any greener.
41. Oh I didn't tell you?
Must have been none of your business.
42. Hey, I found your Nose.
It was in my business all over again.
43. Don't worry about what I am doing.
Worry about why you are worried about what I am doing.
44. keep your breath to cool your porridge
45. Wondering about other people’s private affairs is a one-man gossip
46. I dream of a world where everyone minds their own goddamn business.
Tags: Mind Your Own Business |
47. I don't know how people get so anti-something. Just mind your own business, take care of your own affairs, and don't worry about other people so much.
48. What you think of me is none of my business.
49. There are three proven rules for good teeth: brush after every meal; see your dentist twice a year; and mind your own business.
50. Civilization depends on, and civility often requires, the willingness to say, 'What you are doing is none of my business' and 'What I am doing is none of your business.